Chapter 7: Can't Love them Cant Kill Them Either

"Hey! Pretty girl." William said as he came through the door.

"Oh my god, It's the handsome prince. Tell me, am I everything you imagined?" Tiara inhaled some ramen into her her mouth slurping intensely in her silky pajamas.

"Oh so much more." He boasted dramatically "so you're going to hang out with your cousin that should be fun. " He sat down on the couch placing down his cross body bag he used for school.

"Oh god, please spare me. " She jumped up from her ramen rushing to the closet. William was home which meant she needed to leave soon to meet Mr K. She rustled through the closet looking for a decent sweater to wear around her cousin. "If I have to listen to one more speech about how wonderful, How magical, how predestined their union is so help me god. "

"Hey." He yelled startling her as his voice echoed through the room, "Tim Sean Gainsay, he's a big man, you know, with big dreams and a big." She measured with her hands with ample space apart.

"Yeah and his daddy's got a big wallet too." She chuckled.

"Could you resist it?"

"Shit no, but I'm different from my cousin, while she's been given every advantage in life I've had to fight and work twice as hard to get half of what she has. Money should mean nothing to her it's not like she's never ever had it."

"And if there's anything I know its that it never satisfies her. I wish that was my problem. All I've ever wanted out of life is a loving husband, lots of babies, and financial stability." He chuckled at her as she threw on a purple sweater and put some dark blue jeans on top of her boxers.

Wait, was she wearing his boxers? He smiled so hard he could barely feel his face as we watched her from the bed. He was wondering were that pair had went. She must have grabbed them fresh out of the dryer.

"Seriously. It's every girls dream to meet a man who--" she yelped as he suddenly picked her up and spun her in his arms like a little girl finishing her sentence.

"Finds her beautiful and takes her away from all her problems and gives her babies and a home and money and—" He spoke in a way that made her blush.

"They live happily ever after." She smiled down into his eyes as he lifted her up, she felt safe. Like she had a friend someone who genuinely craved her presence. Someone who enjoyed and looked forward to her being together with no alternative or ulterior motives.

"Know very few girls deserving of that but if there is one thing I do know it's that you are more than deserving of that kind of love. Any man would be lucky to have you." She looked away as she felt herself being drawn in deeper and deeper, a warmth building in her chest making it hard to breathe.

She could feel the muscles in his arms and chest were strong so she didn't struggle or flinch instead she reached out a cute finger and poked his nose.

"Thanks pooch."

"Woof." he released her gently, setting her to her toes. "Have a great day."

They gave a quick hug, "You too." He watched her gather her bag and called after her. A tightness and worry in his chest. "Should I call you a uber? I could drive you?"

She was by the exit, pretty much out the door as she held it. "No, I'm going to catch the bus so its cool. Thanks though Will. Muah. Love you!"

"You too." She left quickly by the looks of things she was happy and that made him happy too.

The apartment felt full when Tee was there with him her things lightly scattered around the apartment. She was one of his best friends and if one thing came of this whole situation the tightness in his chest was gone. The pain behind his eyes in his sinuses lessened significantly.