52. Marvelous Majestic Meet

Comenzar desde el principio

Why is she smiling after getting a cut?

My face mirrored Royce's confusion.

"Why are you laughing Miss. William?" I asked continuing my task to treat her cut.

She shook her head before trying hard to conceal her beautiful smile.

"The one who is holding deep wounds to himself is anxious for my small cut. Why shouldn't I laugh at this irony?" she stated with the same smile but her deep eyes were cradling deep emotions.

I was left stupefied at her words.

So much simplicity yet such intense command. I couldn't agree less with Royce.

Sighing, I shifted my attention from her dark eyes to her wound which needed attention.

Or it was I had no words to cross her.

Without looking, I knew she was looking at my face with her smiling eyes and fragile heart.

I cleaned the wound treating it.

"Thank you Mr. Valentine." I heard her soft voice but nodded looking at her bandage.

"Now your turn." She announced holding my arm with severe care.

"It's not necessary Miss. William—" I protested sternly looking at her fresh injury.

"Please let me." She insisted with her intense eyes.

Defeated under her charm and with an urge to spend time with her I agreed.

I nodded and her face broke into another bewitching smile. The happiness of her face was touching the stars of sky; brightening the light of surroundings.

When did you become a poet? Royce commented at my chose of words.

I was concocting a weary response but our Precious grabbed my attention and concentration.

Miracle was treating the wounds with utmost care; her eyes were concentrated on the deep wounds cradling the pain for me.

I smiled at her concern and the bond she respected and followed without her knowledge.

"Now why are you smiling?" she asked sternly holding a heated gaze.

"The one holding the ocean of kindness and innocence is worried for a lifeless stone. Now I find myself smiling at irony."

Her heated gaze turned into a steel glare as she chose to shot me with.

She left my hand, left the dressing task.

"When will you stop being harsh on yourself Mr. Valentine? You're not a lifeless stone. So stop behaving like one. And about being worried, yes I'm because you are so carefree and neglecting about yourself. You're a damn living being Mr. Majesty?" she almost screeched holding a dominating aura around her.

Though, I was amazed but a part of us was happy witnessing her care and concern for us.

"You feel the pain, you feel the agony, you're strong and you're capable but it also gives you the right to feel life. Look I don't know what, why and how but at least stop being so harsh on yourself because you're important and you have people and this kingdom to look after. So just stop being this—this difficult." She blurted her anger seething fire in her eyes. Her eyes held distress and pain which flicked in her words.

I could just look at her, lost in the purity of her heart and pain she bore for my words. Without knowing about any connection between us, aware of the fact that we are mere strangers, she thinks so much about me.