Home is wherever you are

We got to Zacks parents house since he was staying there and I felt my stomach tighten. I looked at him with that uneasy smile I gave him the first day we met and he just chuckled.

"Liv, they're going to love you. They already feel like they know you. They're just as excited as you are."

"Tell me one more time it'll be okay. Just for reassurance." I laughed into his chest as I held to him for dear life.

"They'll love you."

"Okay lets go before I have a panic attack" I got out of the car to grab my suitcase and carry on from the backseat of Zacks moms car he picked me up in. "Oh by the way, the mini van suits you."

"Shut the fuck up." Zack half laughed and half mumbled at me. I just returned the laugh and followed him to the door. We let ourselves in and I could hear chatter coming from the other room. Zack helped me get my jacket off and hung it up next to the door as I took my snow boots off that I bought specifically for this trip.

"Mom, Dad, we're back!"

I heard what sounded like arguing until it got closer and I could make it out "Mark stop I want to say hi-" "stop I called saying hi first" it was like they were kids

"OLIVIA!" They both said at the same time making it a unison yell. I jumped backwards slightly from the shock of the greeting.

"Sorry we didn't mean to scare you honey."

"You're okay, it was Sweet" they smiled at me and Zacks mom grabbed my hand and started leading me away from the doorway to the kitchen. I looked back at zack with a smile on my face as he just stared in amazement.

"You know Zacks told us so much about you. We rarely meet his girlfriends, they don't usually last long enough to make it to us. That's how I know he's serious about you. Which I can clearly see why your so gorgeous and you seem so sweet." She continued rambling about what zack had told them about me and I just smiled and admired Zacks mom for the cute woman she was.

Zack and Mark came into the room and zack came and wrapped his arms around me from behind me. I naturally leaned back into his chest and rested my hands on his. I didn't even realize his parents were just smiling at us until Mark started talking again about his plans for the week we were here.

"Wait, were only staying for a week?? I thought we were staying until Christmas?" I looked at Zack waiting for some clarifications and heard Mark take a deep inhale.

"Thanks a lot Dad." Zack mumbled at him passively. "Liv. I was gonna surprise you but we're heading to Arizona for Christmas. Your parents are coming, so is your whole family. I set it up." I quickly untangled myself from Zack and just looked at himself in amazement.

"You- you talked to my mom?" It was a barely audible sentence, but it came out somehow.

"Yeah, i did. She wasn't too happy to hear from me at first. But she eventually broke down and told me how sorry she was for treating you the way she did. I told her I'd try to get you to call her. If you were willing obviously."

I looked around trying to grasp a sense of what I was hearing. "I. I can call her. Yeah. I can do that." I looked at zack and stepped closer to him and put my hand on his cheek forgetting his parents were there. "Thank you.....I don't think even I could have reached out to her like that."

"Of course, anything for you." Then I immediately heard Zacks mom squeal and a camera click. "MOM" I started laughing an insane amount at Zacks embarrassment.

"Oh shut up Zachary it was cute."

"Yeah Zachary," I said as I took a bite out of a carrot as sassily as I could "it was cute."

"That's it, your dead."

My eyes widened knowing he was about to either tackle me for equal measure or tackle me and tickle me.

"Don't you fucking dare. Stay where you are." I started backing up slowly as a smile creeped up on his lips. "Zack I am not playing do not touch me."

"Oooollliiivvviiiaaa" he started taunting me as I let out a scream and started running as fast I could. I ended up finding the bathroom but and trying to lock myself in it but he caught the door and started attacking my face with kisses.

"Stop it! Oh my god stop your so gross! Ewww!" I was laughing too much for it to seem like I was actually bothered.

"Say your sorry."

"No, fuck you."

"Say your sorry." He licked the side of my face and I screamed in his ear.

"FINE IM SORRY JESUS"

"Now say you love me."

"I swear if you doNT GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME ZACHARIAH" I stared laughing and shoving him off of me but failing miserably.

"Say you looovvveee me."

"FINE I FUCKING LOVE YOU NOW GET OFFFF!!" He laughed and got off me and sat next to me with a smile that showed he was way too pleased with himself.