Stays Four The Same

We went back to our busses after talking for a bit after eating. Alex spoke up saying they needed to go back for soundcheck and VIP. I walked back and talked to Rian about stuff. He brought up the fact that Casey called me by my full name. It didn't even occur to me that Rian and I had the same last name. Dawson, weird.

We hugged and went our separate ways. I'm not going to lie, they give great hugs. I'm a hug person. I don't like a lot of physical contact but cuddling and hugging are my favorite things. Zack held me a bit longer than the rest and his hug was somehow extra nice. He asked if I would mind if he asked Rian from my number, to which I said I wouldn't mind at all. Everyone else exchanged numbers at dinner. So why shouldn't he have mine??

We got on the bus and I got ready. Picking a very similar outfit to last nights. Except my red crop top instead of black. I know, I'm getting ready risky here.

I walked out of the back lounge ready to perform and the bus went silent when I opened the door. I knew everyone was still on the bus considering I could hear them. I opened the curtain to the front lounge to see them smiling at me. Something was going on. I don't like this.

"So, Liv, what do you think of the guys??" Lynn said trying to act casual but the giant smirk on her face was giving her away.

"They're cool. I think I handled myself better than we thought I would. I think we all expected Tears and freaking out from me." Casey snorted so loud when I said that.

"I live with you. I can definitely say you got that all out of your system before this tour." I pointed at her and responded with a true.

"I was thinking we should play best of me tonight." Ryan said while shooting a smile at Lynn who smiled even bigger when he said that.

"Why??" I knew why. But I was praying I was wrong.

"I mean, Liv, you wrote that song about a dream you had about dating Zack. It's only fit." I froze while grabbing a mint Oreo. This was their point in all of this.

"We don't talk about that being the meaning. I feel creepy enough having that dream let alone performing the song about it. ESPECIALLY since he's on this tour." I was actually mad. I turned around and looked at them and their faces went from entertainment to worry.

"We didn't mean to make you mad we just thought-"

"You just thought what?!?! That you could take my emotions and throw them under the bus for your amusement?? That's not fucking okay. I told you guys we weren't playing that on this tour. I can't fucking believe you guys. I didn't even want to release that piece of shit song." Their faces were so upset. I immediately felt bad."I'm sorry...I don't know why I got so mad. I just don't want to be looked at as a crazy fan girl anymore. I've tried so hard to erase that past. You guys know that."

"Liv, it's okay. You still cry while listening to Missing You sometimes. We know that All Time Low got you through some serious shit. We shouldn't have been so inconsiderate." Lexa was the one to speak up which actually shocked me. She's usually quiet in times like this. I appreciated it more than ever though.

"However, if I were you I'd text Rian. He knows  what it's about. I have every suspicion he'll tell Zack soon as well." My jaw basically dropped to the floor.

"Why would he tell Zack?!?!"

"Oh cause Zack likes yo- the song. He likes the song." I heard what he was about to say and my mind was racing. This isn't real. I'm just a loser girl from Arizona. How is this happening. How is this my life. I want to delete my existence.

"WAY TO GO RYAN SHES IN FULL ON PANIC MODE!!"

"Don't panic..." Lexa mumbled to herself warranting a laugh from her and Lynn who then said.

"We aren't even at a disco. Don't panic dude." They laughed so hard at themselves. Which made me laugh.

"Fuck it. Let's play it. Hell, let's open with it. I need to embrace my crazy teenage years someday. Why not today." They all looked surprised. But nodded immediately.

That nights show, was a great show.