Attention

I woke up surprisingly early for me. I had been adjusting to a very different schedule of living. I started requesting earlier shifts at my work because I wanted to force myself to be awake earlier. Being up at 3 am was the usual for me. I woke up around 7 today though. Which is so different than usual. My days off I'm up by 10 at best.

I rolled out of my bunk, and when I say roll, I mean it. I forgot it was an actual bunk and went to roll over like I was at home and fell onto the floor. I immediately yelled "FUCKING SHIT" and Caseys head popped out so fast.

"THEY SHOOTING" she was obviously half awake. I laughed so hard through the pain of my elbow feeling like it was about to fall off.

"Can you two please SHUT THE HELL UP" Lynn yelled at us almost immediately.

"Seriously Lynn, you need to get up soon anyways. We're going out to eat with the All Time Low guys." I said casually forgetting that I didn't bother telling them I made plans for us.

"I JUST GOT SHOT AT AND YOU EXPECT ME TO GO EAT?? HOW COULD ANYONE EAT AT A TIME LIKE THIS. I ALMOST DIED AND IT ISNT EVEN NOON." Casey was unreal in the morning. How I live with this I'll never know.

"Casey shut up no one was shooting. Livs fat ass just fell out of her bunk." Ahhh so Lexa is awake I see. I was already standing up and about to walk into the bathroom when she said that. I turned my head and shot daggers at her. I hadn't had caffeine yet, she should know better than to mess with me.

I went into the bathroom and was out not even five minutes later after peeing and brushing my teeth. I opened the door and Casey immediately pushed past me basically bolting in there yelling "FUCKING SWEET"

"I need new friends.." I mumbled and Ryan glared at me before saying "You love us. You'd be lost without us."

I laughed before saying, "Yeah lost because I wouldn't be as insane."

He held up his coffee mug which probably had some gross decaf stuff in it and said "You were born insane honey." I nodded in agreement before brewing my own coffee.

"HEY. LOSERS. IM MAKING COFFEE IF YOU WANT ANY SPEAK NOW OR SUCK IT UP." I yelled throughout the bus. Lexa and Lynn asked for some and Ryan and Casey stayed silent. Ryan had weird decaf stuff and Casey can't have caffeine in general. If she ever drinks anything it's Ryan's decaf crap and complains about the taste. So he doesn't let her usually.

I started brewing the coffee and went to get ready. I wasn't sure when we were meeting the guys. The bus was still in motion but our driver John said we'd be there in under two hours. I wasn't showering today because we all worked out a shower schedule. We had set days we got to fully shower. Other days were to just use the shower to help us shave. I had Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. Along with ryan because him and I shower the least. My hair is extremely damaged so I wash it every other day for it's own sake.

The other girls had Saturday's, Tuesday's, and Thursday's. Sundays we get to fight over who gets the shower. That's always fun.

I picked out my outfit for the day, besides the show. Which was my blue denim skinny jeans and my Joy division top. I had my black and white cardigan over it. And my hair was half up half down with a bow in the back. I left off makeup because I didn't want to seem like I cared a lot because well, I kind of didn't. I've followed all time low long enough to know they don't care about their appearance a ton. So why should I??

I walked out of the back lounge. and ran into Casey standing outside her bunk. She turned and looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows before going. "Looking good girl. You got a man??" I hate her.

"Yeah. His name is Donnie Darko. He died for my sins don't bring it up I'm still fragile." She snorted so loud which made me laugh even harder.

"Jesus Christ Liv, who hurt you??"

"Oh you know, Jim Cunningham, Frank, everyone who lives in Middlesex basically."

"I hate you."

"Same boo, same." Just at that moment my phone went off. I forgot we actually had plans today.m for a minute.

Rian:
Hey!! You guys ready?? Our bus just got to the venue and yours should be here pretty soon.

Liv:
Yeah, pretty sure we're all ready. Where are we going by the way?? Cause you have two people going who are vegans lol

Rian:
Vegan? What the fuck why??

Liv:
Because animals are cute??

Rian:
Yeah, cute when my stomach is digesting them.

Liv:
Jfc. Just answer the question.

Rian;
Oh we're going to some place Alex found. It's mostly pizza. Does that work??

Liv:
Yep we can do that. See you soon! We'll come knocking when we arrive.

I was immediately nervous after sending that last text. I don't like new people let alone people who I idolized as a teen.