Heroes

After we finished hanging out at the merch booth after the show, I was so tired I was ready to sleep for years. I felt more drained then any other performance. I couldn't quite peg why, but I felt it had to do with the set list change.

I went behind the venue and was walking to my bus. I had my hand on the door when I heard someone running up from behind me. My first defense was to turn around and flail my arms, which is what I did. Which resulted in me smacking alex in the face.

"Oh my god. Oh. My. God. GASKARTH WHAT ARE YOU DOING. ITS LATE. ITS DARK. WHY."

"I just wanted to say good job tonight....we were all really surprised at the set list change. And it was a good choice. That song is really good."

"Oh. Well thank you. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm beyond tired right now. Do you mind if I go to bed??"

"Oh no, you're fine. We'll see you tomorrow anyways!!" He waved and turned around. I walked on the bus and saw basically everyone passed out. I was a tad late for bus call but so was alex. So were okay I guess. Once I got on the bus almost immediately started moving to the next destination. I didn't even bother taking my makeup off. I just slipped into my pajamas and into my bunk. Making a mental note to not flop out tomorrow morning again.

My phone immediately went off. It's as if people know when I'm trying to sleep.

#:
Hey! It's Zack. I just wanted to say you guys did great tonight.

Liv:
Thank you!!

Zack:
Am I keeping you up?

Liv:
Yeah but it's fine. I never pass out immediately anyways.

Zack:
Oh. Okay. I didn't expect you guys to play that song at all. It seems really personal to you about how you described it to me.

Liv:
It is, but it also isn't. They asked if we could play it so I said sure. It doesn't hurt.

Zack:
True. You looked happy though. It was nice to see. A smile looks good on you :)

Liv:
Are you going all sappy on me Merrick??

Zack:
Hey. I'm a grown man. I do what I want.

Liv:
Interesting.

Zack:
What??

Liv:
Nothing. I just imagine you saying that while wearing Batman underwear lol

Zack:
Oh so you picture me in my underwear?

Liv:
Don't get too excited. The batman underwear don't have a high sex appeal.

Zack:
Damn. Better go get some superman ones.

Liv:
Try some flash ones. He's a cutie.

Zack:
Lol. Noted.

We texted a bit longer until I finally fell asleep. With a huge smile on my face oddly enough. This is so weird. Everything in my life, is just so weird.