Can I Take You Home?

*a week later*
Everything had been blending together this last week. We had a little over a week of straight shows. We started in Baltimore and did basically the whole New York area and started working our way back down the east coast. Today was our first day off. And I was so excited. Our show tomorrow is in Connecticut and my best friend lives here. I told her about our show but she has no idea about our day off. I lied saying I had some weird press stuff to do. Our show is on a Sunday and she's in her hometown the entire weekend. I've been talking to her brother and I'm showing up at her house to surprise her. I'm ready to cry honestly.

Ryan was shockingly the one going with me today. Lynn basically snapped about two nights ago and was screaming about space. She was yelling about how she can't shower or pee or even function without someone hearing her. So I was like ok so your having alone time when we have our day off. She's going to get her nails done and her hair done. I was waiting to get my hair touched up when we had our next day off in about a week. Casey and Lexa had some weird date planned. They're so gay it's somehow cute.

Ryan told me he'd go because he wanted to see it and video tape it. He said "I want to watch you cry but like for a decent reason for once." He isn't wrong but it was still hurtful. Not really.

I got up at 9 and started getting ready. Ryan rented a car because he's 25 and I hate him. And he was obviously driving it. We stopped to get Starbucks for heather and I. I had a strong hate for Starbucks because I worked a coffee shop that I found to be so much better. But they don't exist on the east coast. We also picked up some sushi to go for her and i. We got ryan some too and some coffee, I'm not Satan.

I texted Matthew saying I was out front and he looked at the window and texted me saying to go to the door. I walked up to her front door and stood there. Ryan was standing somewhat far back and had his phone out recording. I was so scared and excited. The food was on the porch next to me and I rang the doorbell. Matthew told me he was going to force her to answer it.

She came up to the door and I heard her mumbling about looking like an egg and not wanting too. She opened the door and just gasped. She was looking at me and Matthew and just kept saying "What is going on. That's not her. It can't be her." And she finally opened the door and I tackled her. I was hugging her and crying while laughing at the same time.

"YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE HERE TODAY WHAT THE HELL OLIVIA" she was standing up and trying to be mad but she was crying. She wasn't fooling anyone.

"I had a day off and I wanted to surprise my favorite egg wife!!" I laughed and she just hugged me and cried.

We went in her house and ate our food and talked about everything we would even if we were face timing. She asked about tour and i mentioned what happened with zack to which she said.

"Merrick? You fuckING KISSED ZACK MERRICK?"

"Yeah..."

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HOLDING OUT ON THIS INFORMATION OLIVIA"

I laughed so hard at her. "I wanted to tell you in person?? Duh??"

"I still can't believe you're really here..." I smiled as she was talking to her chai tea.