Birthday Wishes

My birthday was here and I was nervous to say the least. I had no idea what the girls planned for me but I know they worked with Ryan and all my other friends. I knew they had planned a giant dinner so I was just trying to prepare mentally to be around thirty people.

I got up around 11 finally after laying in bed wondering how I was 22. I got up and did my morning routine to walk out in the living room to see that the guys set up some balloons with a present next to them. There was a giant balloon that said 22 and a card next to the wrapped up box. The card was one of those joke cards that were so dumb you died laughing. I looked the present over and noticed it was just shoe box shaped, so nothing major.

I sat on the couch and started to open it and inside was a long fold out of photos from our first tour and friends of mine. It was something they had all obviously worked together to make. Then there was a note that said "Noon thirty. Backyard. Be there." We jokingly said noon thirty to reference 12:30. And it was 12:25. So I went outback anyways. And when I opened the curtains I saw them all standing there with smiles. Casey, Lynn, Lexa, Ryan, James, Aaron and even some other friends and even my brother.

I walked out with tears in my eyes to embrace them all as they told me it was time to get ready for the dinner/lunch they planned.

We had a massive dinner and afterwards I felt like I was going to explode. I hadn't really talked to Zack today which was eating me alive. But as if he could read my mind I got a FaceTime call as I laid down. I answered and before I could speak he ranted his apology

"Babe I'm so sorry I got caught up in the studio I literally just left I thought it was like 5 pm and I looked andnit was 11 pm none of us knew I know I'm a piece of shit I was gonna call after dinner I'm so sorry you can hate me dump me even I'm shit I'm shIT I'm sh-"

"ZACK" I screamed to interrupt him. "Baby, breathe. I'm not mad. It's okay." I laughed to lighten the mood. "You're human and so are all your band members. I'll see you in two days and we can celebrate then, Baltimore style. Okay??"

"Okay babe. I'm excited for it."

"Me too. You have no idea."

-----AUTHORS NOTE-----

This story has almost hit 1K readers and I feel so honored! Thank you for enjoying my lame sap!