FORTY FOUR

♡Will's POV♡

Matt's dad agreed - just as long as Matt was going to leave the bachelor life behind. The wedding was officially announced and the whole world knew. It was posted on newspapers, magazines and all over the internet. We always had our privacy interrupted.

I can remember this one Saturday morning. Matt and I decided to go for a run. As soon as we stepped out, a paparazzi photographer took a picture of us and soon enough a dozen people had gathered around us. We went back in and used the hotel's gym instead.

And two days ago, I went out to the mall. Everything was in check until I was about to pay for the pair of boots I purchased.

"Aren't you Matt Arma's fiancée?" the cashier asked a little too loudly. Before I could shush her half the store had their eyes on me. I had to squeeze through tiny spaces between people before I could escape to the car and drive away.

"I'm getting you a body guard," Matt insisted when I arrived at home. "Those people could have crushed you to death."

"I'll survive," I argued. "Plus, they'll get over this when we finally get married."

He grinned widely. "Now that is something I can't wait for."

Today was Matt's inauguration alongside its ceremony. He had been out all day making preparations amd finalizing things. The ceremony was to begin at 8.00 PM sharp and it was organized at the famous Arma Mansion.

As for me, I had to look presentable and formal. Jackie, once again, helped me achieve this look. She straightened my hair and packed it in a classic bun at the nape of my neck and adorned it with a single tiara comb. For a dress, she draped me in a navy, silk evening gown that elegantly flowed down to my ankles. The dress wasn't too tight, only modestly showing my curves. The sleeves were made of lace and had an intricate pattern.

"You look beautiful, Ms. Dame," Jackie said as she drew a thin line on my eyelids using some black eyeliner. Then slabbed on some bright red lipstick on my lips.

"It's all your hard work," I told her while she brushed some mascara on my lashes.

"Don't try to flatter me."

"You know you're that good."

She grinned widely.

"Can I pick up my order now?"

I turned around at the sound of Matt's silky voice. He stood tall, hands in the pants pockets of his black two piece suit. I could more or less smell the confidence he exuded with a hint of smugness. His brilliant blue eyes pierced into mine and there was a small smirk on his face. I suddenly felt my insides squirm from just how breathtakingly beautiful he looked. I could never match his elegance or good looks.

"Yes, Sir," I answered, my voice sounding a lot more seductive than I had expected. "She's all yours."

The only explanation to his silence was that I tied his tongue, had him speechless. I rose up to my feet and strode up to him until our faces were only an inch apart. "Have me, Matthew Arma."

He swallowed and drop his voice so that it was only me who could hear him. "I want to do unimaginable things to you so badly right now. It's too bad I can't risk damaging all of Jackie's work for my own desires because then that would be selfish.  But the next time you call me 'Sir' in that devilishly seductive way, or whisper my name with so much passion, I promise you I won't hold back."

"Don't be afraid to let the ravenous tiger lose."

His eyes dropped to my lips and were suddenly darkened with desire. My body was starting to heat up, too.

"To the car," he ordered and I moved forward while he thanked Jackie for her services.

***

The ceremony began smooth and slow and we went around greeting guests and accepting congratulations - on both our engagement and Matt's promotion. I felt a little insecure at times but the feeling of Matt's hand holding mine built my confidence. I had him.

About an hour later, the mansion was a lot fuller and almost all the invited persons had arrived. It was time. Mr. Edward Arma III called for attention.

"Evening," he began in his cold voice that never failed to give me chills. "Firstly, I would like to thank all the guests for being here today. You presence delights me." He took a pause. "And now the main purpose of this event - I would like to announce my retirement. I don't have much youth left in me and as so I cannot handle the Arma Corporations as effectively anymore. And I hereby appoint my son, Matthew Arma, as the new Cheif Executive Officer of the Arma Corporations."

The whole crowd cheered.

"I am wishing you success and prosperity. Do come up here."

It was as if a part of me was chunked away when Matt's hand left mine. "I'll be back soon," he promised, before disappearing into the crowd and soon resurfacing next to his father.

Just then a waiter walked up to me. "Ma'am, you're Mr. Matthew Arma's fiancée, right?" I nodded. "There's a group of people asking to see you. They're by the entrance."

"Okay..." I trailed off. That seemed odd. Why would they ask to see me? There was nothing special about me. But when I became the wife of the CEO of one of the largest organizations on the globe people would ask for my presence right? So I had to at least start getting used to it.

I pushed back my thoughts back and headed towards the door. Now that I thought about it, I had no idea who to be expecting. I looked around but everyone was too busy listening to Matt's speech to pay any attention to me. I searched some more, moving closer to the entrance where the crowed had massively thinned but still didn't come across anyone.

As I shrugged the situation off and turned around, someone forcefully grabbed me from behind, making sure their hand was clasped over my mouth to stop me from screaming. My heart was thrashing in my chest as I struggled to break lose. But the man had an iron grip.

In two strides, I saw myself outside in the now familiar garden and in another couoke strides, I was being hurled into the trunk of a van.

"Help!" I yelped but the doors slammed in my face before my voice could go anywhere. What was the point even, seeing as everyone was where the party was.

Another man turned up behind me, bending down to bind my hands in front of me.

"Who are you people?" My voice shook. "What do you want from me?"

The van remained silent for a few seconds before someone started the van and drove us out of the compound.

My purse was about a foot away from me. It got knocked out of my hand when one of the men threw me in here. I was planning on how to reach it because my phone was inside. Maybe I could call 911...

I got yanked out of my plan developing when someone stabbed my neck with a needle. The pain seared through my skin and I winced, groaning. The person stepped in front of me and I was shocked to see a woman. What was going on?

I began losing focus and my vision went blank as I passed out.

***

A/N: Dum dum dummmmmm. Hehehe. Any theories as to what is going on? Comment them and don't forget to vote.