THIRTY SIX

♡Will's POV♡
-------------------------------------------------------

I was alone in the house. It was just me, myself and I. Matt had gone out to work and I was here, bored as hell with absolutely nothing to do. I tried to do some cooking and cleaning, then I watched some TV but none of that seemed to cheer me up. I just wanted Matt to come back home so I could be together with him.

I had just taken a shower and had a bathrobe on. I wore my clothes and a bit of lip gloss on my lips. I was tying my hair up when I heard the intercom. There was a lady here. I decided to let her in even if I didn't know her. Maybe I'll get her name before she left. Maybe she had an important message to deliver.

When I opened the door, my jaw dropped at the sight of the pretty lady with perfect tanned skin, lovely green eyes and amazing silky hair. This was no messenger. She opened he mouth to speak but then stopped halfway, unable to form a word.

Her arched brows knit together. "Where is Matt?" she asked.

I was surprised she referred to Matt by his first name. Who is she?

"At work," I answered. "Do you mind telling me your name, please?"

"I'm Da-" she paused. "Darcy."

"Is there anything you'd like me to tell Matt?"

"No not really." And just like that she turned around and walked away.

I was shocked. Who was this strange lady? What did she want with Matt? I pulled myself back into the house and shut the door, slightly scared.

The first conclusion I came to about the woman was Matt's mistress. That shouldn't be a shocker since I barely let Matt kiss me talk less of going all the way. He had his desires and since I wasn't giving them to him, he might have gotten someone else willing to.

I felt sad. Two days with him and beautiful women come and start knocking on our door asking for him. Wasn't I enough?

I told myself that I was just misinterpreting things and that I was just feeling insecure. Besides, if things go downhill I could always move on like I've been doing my whole life.

Cheer up, Wilhelmina.

*Quick author's note! This part is written in a different perspective. Don't get confused.*

------------------------------------------------------
♡Daniella's POV♡
------------------------------------------------------

I was shocked to see a girl in Matt's home. Since when did he invite girls over to his apartment that weren't his pathetic goody goody of a sister, Carmen. Even I never got invited to his apartment.

Knowing that Matt had another girl actually living with him was eating at me. Because we were engaged, I always thought he had a thing for me. That I was different from all other girls to him.

And all of those expectations came crashing down today when I saw that bitch in his house. She wasn't even that pretty. What was Matt seeing in her?

Or maybe she was one the maids. That was possible seeing how poorly dressed she was. But if she was a maid, wasn't she supposed to be wearing a uniform?

I groaned to myself. How was this even possible? Wasn't I pretty enough? Or was it because my dad wasn't as rich as his dad or him? Maybe that thot actually comes from some stinking rich family and those rag clothes of hers were only a disguise. It could also be that she is piss poor and is only using Matt for his money.

I heard a knock on my door. "Ms. Nathaniel. Your father wants to see you."

"Tell him I'll be there in two."

The door shut and I got up to my feet. I looked straight into the mirror and said to myself, "Your Daniella Nathaniel. You thrive with whatever means possible. You can't let that bitch stand in your way. What you want you get. You want Matt, go get him then."

I ran my fingers through my hair and plastered a smile like my father always liked to see me wearing.

That slut wouldn't know what hit her.