9| Shower's and Taco's

"WHEN MY TIME COMESFORGET THE WRONG THAT I'VE DONE"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"WHEN MY TIME COMES
FORGET THE WRONG THAT I'VE DONE"

. . .

"I'm going to kill him-" Emmett whispered, anger pumping through his freezing cold veins. His insides were numb, he was devastated, he didn't know his blood singer had been hurt right under his nose. "You're not leaving my sight ever again."

Ryan was taken aback by his statement and she was unsure of what to think about it. She did love him, she could literally feel it in her heart and soul. But he still lived with his ex wife of 60 years and even Ryan knew it was wrong to go after a guy that had something like that.

"She already beat you too it Emmett." Edward whispered, remembering the torn up body before he found the naked young girl laying in the forest.

"That's absurd, I'm a wolf. We can't kill humans.." Ryan muttered remembering Sam's huge speel. It wasn't in her instincts and completely against everything they were about. It was impossible, right? It had to be. The Wolves were the good guys. "Sam told me vampires were assholes, he was definitely right about that."

"I saw it with my own eyes Ryan, your scent is all over him and it's fresh." Edward said sourly, getting impatient with the wolf. "Why don't we swing by-"

"Not happening. Ryan's staying here- with me." Emmetts statement pissed Ryan off. He was making her feel weak and feeble. And hell she never felt that way. She was fucking Ryan Uley. She could handle herself, she had done it for 17 years and she would continue to for the rest of her life.

"Okay hold on one fucking second. This was a bad idea, I should've just gone home. Atleast Sam wouldn't try to imprison me. And two if he did well he'd have it coming. Just like you are right now Emmett. Fuck staying here in your sight at all times, that's what I call bullshit. Pure bullshit." Ryan growled, crossing her slender arms stubbornly. "I want a nice hot shower and taco's so if you'll excuse me I'm going home."

Emmett loved how stubborn and strong his mate was. She was so self motivated and only needed herself, he knew exactly what kind of person she was just by their first conversation. It was a huge turn on for him, and it was something he wasn't used to. Rose was always with him, never leaving his side.

"We have a shower and I can get you taco's Ryan- please just stay." The vampire begged grabbing the Wolf's shoulders and rubbing them affectionately.

"And where are you going to get Taco's mr tough guy?"

"I'll have them- just stay the night." Ryan knew she wasn't able to say no to him. Hell she couldn't even look into his eyes because she knew the moment she saw them she'd fold.