15| The party

"I RUN AWAY WHEN THINGS ARE GOODAND NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD THE WAY YOU LAID YOUR EYES ON ME"

AND NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD
THE WAY YOU LAID YOUR EYES ON ME"

. . .

Ryan Uley sat on the old couch in the living room, the pack outside fooling around. The boy were like small children, play fighting and naming calling always be seemed to be about their alone time. Anything silly or just plain stupid was embezzled into their minds, thinking it was a good idea every time. Until someone got hurt- or mad. Ryan wasn't allowed to 'play' with them anymore because she made fun of them. She couldn't help it, they just reminded her of tall muscular toddlers with tattoos. Like a gang of butchy toddlers or some shit.

The tan goddess was quietly trying to get a hold of her best friend. Meredith Sommers was a lot similar to Ryan than they both liked to admit. They took flights when things got tough, and that's exactly what Ryan thought had happened to the girl. Except usually Ryan was the first to know, Meredith knew of Ryan's home problems. So that helped Meredith with the comfort of talking with her but only her. She didn't consult with any of her other friends from high school, just the younger girl that always felt out of place. But this time the wolf hadn't been informed of her where abouts or even what had happened. And the girl always had her phone on her. This was a crisis.

"Hey dick, it's me again. Just checking up on you.. Again. I'm honestly a little pissed off that you didn't even tell me you were leaving. So what the fuck. Please don't be mad because I didn't tell you about the oh so classic Uley fight a few days ago.. But I'm back in town obviously and I miss you. If you get this sometime tonight, stop at the Cullen's. They're having a party and I want you to meet a special guy. But anyways if you don't get this for a while, call me anyways and be safe. Okaaay bye baby." Ryan ended the call with a sickly sweet tone, her eyes rolling in response.

A lot of people are going missing and you better not be one of those fucking people. Or so help me god Meredith, I will fucking hunt you down and rip your kidnappers fucking head off. It was what she wanted to add but decided it sounded crazy, and might scare her friend away. Because clearly she was trying to get away from someone.

This was the third message and thirteenth call left on this girls cell phone. Which was obviously very unusual for her considering Meredith is a teenage girl. She couldn't help but worry about her friend. More people were going missing everyday, some not to far from here. It was unusual for this side of the state, they were usually so quiet and boring. Ryan regretted not adding the last part to her message because at least if she said it than it would be out there. Ryan tucked her phone back into her pocket and headed back up to her room.

Tonight was Bella's graduation party. Although Ryan wasn't going for Bella, obviously, she was going for Emmett, well to see Emmett atleast. She was pretty sure he didn't know she was going. But that was totally okay right? They were destined to be together so he couldn't be freaked out by her.