13| The good guys

"ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELLCAUSE EVEN GOD HERSELF HAS ENEMIES"

CAUSE EVEN GOD HERSELF HAS ENEMIES"

.   .   .

Ryan  Uley  found  herself in some ratty motel, just outside of Port Angela's. She had surprised herself this time around. She just couldn't make herself go farther. She felt some sort of safety knowing her family wasn't to far away from her location.

She felt guilty. Really guilty actually.
The guilt was inevitable. But Ryan was more frustrated with the fact that it got worse everyday. She couldn't wipe the image of her victim from her thoughts. She had never meant to hurt anyone. But man had she acted like a bitch. And her apology was the only reason she still hadn't returned home. It hadn't been that long, maybe 3 days. But it felt like years, years since she'd seen her brother, the pack and Emmett.

Everything inside of her yearned to see the vampire. She needed his embrace. She needed his reassurance. She just needed his company.

Ryan kept herself inside her room since she had paid for it, no food, no cleaning, nothing. She was scared of herself and she couldn't trust herself around any innocent humans.

A knock at the door brought her back to reality. She obviously wasn't expecting anyone and the dark room should've made that obvious. Maybe even the do not disturb sign on the door.

The wolf silently got up from her spot on the floor, she had decided earlier that was the best spot to feel bad about herself. Ryan slowly walked towards the wooden door, confused as to who it was. She knew it was impossible for Sam to find her, unless he tracked her fresh scent.

"Ryan.. it's me. Open the door." The familiar booming voice of her imprint echoed through the door. Ryan felt her legs move quicker without hesitation.

The wolf swung the door open with all her strength and launched herself at the vampire. Her arms wrapped around his neck tightly and her legs around his waist. His beautiful laughter tickled her neck, she didn't realize how much she needed him right now, maybe everyday.

"Hey babe- I thought I'd pay you a visit." Emmett whispered, rubbing the tan girls back softly. She felt him shuffle into the motel room and shut the door. Emmett sat himself down on the queen sized bed, she stayed al on his lap.

"Are you stalking me?"

Emmett let out another soft mumble, his arm scratching his neck. "Alice- I told her to keep an eye on you, so if that counts than yes. And I will continue stalking you if it means I know you're safe."

"I'm not a child." Ryan grumbled, leaning farther back from him. She wanted so badly to touch his lips, taste them. "I can take care of myself."