1| Home sweet Home

"SAY SOMETHING, I'M GIVING UP ON YOUI'LL BE THE ONE, IF YOU WANT ME TOANYWHERE, I WOULD'VE FOLLOWED YOU"

"SAY SOMETHING,
I'M GIVING UP ON YOU
I'LL BE THE ONE,
IF YOU WANT ME TO
ANYWHERE,
I WOULD'VE FOLLOWED YOU"

Home Sweet home

.   .   .

Ryan Uley had done some stupid things in her life, the first was running away from home and refusing to look back. The second, were the events that lead to her being sent back home. The tan goddess hated La Push with a passion, it held everything she despised most. More importantly it held the 2 people she despised most. Paul Lahote and Jacob Black.

She had already been the outsider on the reserve, being half Quileute caused a lot of disappointing eyes to be glared her way. Her father was the biggest scumbag known to mankind, but in the eyes of the La Push residents, Ryan's mother was. She had been the home wrecker, the one to break Joshua and Allison Uley up.

It was tough growing up, even worse when Allison Uley took Ryan in after her mothers death. Allison had been amazing to Ryan, she was her second mother. And for a long time, Ryan didn't appreciate it. She missed her mother with a passion, her mother had been her protector, her angel, her everything. Nothing could protect her from the pain of losing her.

When Ryan was 12, the age where all young girls start to hit puberty, have crushes and urges, typical girl problems that were dealt with by mothers, Allison passed. She lost her second mother, and it was one of the worst feelings she had ever experienced. She finally opened up to the women after trying so hard to keep her in the far distance. Ryan was scared, scared she would lose Allison too. A fear that she never thought would actually come true. But then she did, She died of cancer. And just like that, for the second time in her life, everything was flipped upside down.

"So he sent you instead? Either he figured I wouldn't be so pissed off or he just didn't have the balls to face his little disappointment—"

"Your brother was busy, he really wanted to be the one to grab you. He just couldn't sweetie, but he should be home by the time we get there." Emily Young, Sam's fiancée said with a sad smile.

Ryan knew she would hear an earful when they got back, it was the last place she wanted to be. She refused to be stuck in the dreary Reserve like her brother, and Allison had been. She figured a better time than any to leave once she realized she had no one left, it was a recurring thing for people to choose her when it was convenient and then throw her away when they were done. She thought after years of shit, she would be tougher, stronger and better at handling life. But she wasn't, she never quite got the grasp of shaking off all of the hurt.