8| Consent

"THE PATH THAT I'M WALKING I MUST GO ALONEI MUST TAKE THE BABY STEPS TIL IM FULL GROWN"

I MUST TAKE THE BABY STEPS TIL IM FULL GROWN"

. . .

"Ryan- open up. Please." Sam Uley begged from the other side of his little sisters door. This scene was all to familiar for both Uleys. Ryan laid across her fuzzy carpet, iPod in hand. Blasting any kind of emotional music she could while Sam begged her to talk to him.

But this time around it was different. This time there was the fear that Ryan would shift and wreak havoc on accident. There was the fear that she would run away, and not come back again. Sam couldn't deal with his hectic life without his little sister by his side to help him out. He needed her. And she needed him. Things were different because Ryan couldn't deal with the pain, she felt as if her heart had been torn apart.

The wolf lay across her floor, completely still. Her eyes gazing at her white roof. She felt dead, felt numb. She couldn't handle the kind of pain she was currently feeling. Hell she couldn't even function. Her breathes were heavy, harsh. Her body definitely trembling, although she wasn't sure if it was because of her emotions or her wolf. She felt in control, or so she thought at least.

The pack was worried about their pack sister. She had left them so suddenly to see the Cullen's and than came back in hysterical tears. They knew she was heartbroken but they weren't fully sure why. The pack had seen Ryan's imprint through their own eyes, they saw her eyes light up and a sweet smile spread across her face. But why the tears?

"I need to know you're okay.." Sam begged from the other side, the raw emotions of his worry sweeping through. He wanted to kill the Cullen's, he was pissed off. His baby sister was a mess after the visit with them and he was worried they had done something to her. "If you don't open this door I will break it down."

The crack of Ryan's old door echoed through the house. Sam was met the the somber face of his sister. Tears soaking her face, her hair tied in knots around her head. It was a hard thing to see for him, it fuelled the hate for the Cullen's he already had within. "Is Leah downstairs? I need to talk to her."

Sam was caught by surprised at Ryan's request. He didn't think Ryan and Leah had any type of intimate relationship, they only really knew each other through him. But he knew if anyone could help Ryan right now it would be his ex girlfriend.

The two Uley walked together, shoulders touching down the light filled hallway, silence through the house. The Wolves could hear the other heart beats of the concerned pack. But chose to ignore it. Sam went through the doorway first, wanting to block his sister from the other pack members. He was worried she would be embarrassed by her state. Ryan had always tried to be the strong one, putting on a bold smirk when she was the most upset. She was a lot like her birth mother in that way. Catherine always smiling through the pain no matter what abuse her husband had done to her previously.