Decision

Negan put the RV in park and turned the engine off, briefly sitting in silence before walking towards us. "We're here, pricks." Rick and I glared up at Negan, who instantly scoffed as he reached into the cabinet above our heads. "This must be hard for you, right?" Negan asked Rick. "I mean, you have been King Shit for so long." Negan moved on to the other cabinet before checking another one, obviously not finding what he is looking for. "Losin' two of your own like..." Negan snapped his fingers. "Gettin' 'em clipped like that, one nut, then the other, and in front of your boy? That is some screwed-up shit!" Negan laughed before checking another cabinet, growling with frustration. "Y'all got some rubbin' alcohol?"

     "Oh, for fuck's sake!" I growled. "It's in the corner cabinet!" Negan walked over to the corner cabinet and grabbed the bottle of rubbing alcohol.

     "God, you're fuckin' bitchy."

     "She's off her meds." Rick answered.

     "Meds?" Negan chuckled. "And what happens when she's off her meds? She turn into Bitchzilla?"

     "I dunno," I lowly grumbled. "why don't ya ask Paula what happens, I'm sure she'd love to show ya."

     "You're the one who filleted that bitch's face off? Damn! I'm not gonna lie, I was fuckin' impressed. Please tell me you kept it, that'd be so awesome! Turn it into a Leatherface style mask-"

     "I didn't keep it."

     "Why not?"

     "Rick wouldn't let me."

     "Damn, Rick, you're a fuckin' buzzkill." Negan grabbed a rag off the counter and walked back over to us. "Anyways, where were we?" Negan instantly smiled. "Oh, yeah, gettin' under Rick's skin." Negan reached for the ax and pulled it out of the table. "You were in charge. Hell, you were probably addicted to it." Negan wiped the excess blood off the ax and onto Rick's coat before pouring rubbing alcohol onto the ax's blade. "And now, well, clip, clip- that's over." Negan began to wipe the blade off on the rag and sat down beside me, facing Rick. "But... you can still lead a nice, productive life producin' for me." Negan placed his hand on top of mine and smiled. "Ain't that right, sweetheart." I pulled my hand away and didn't respond. Negan tittered and looked back at Rick, holding the ax out to Rick. "I think you're gonna need it." Rick didn't move. "I just got a feelin'... so take it."

     Rick reluctantly took the ax into his hand, making Negan smile. "Alright," Negan sighed. "let's go." Negan grabbed Rick by the back of his coat and dragged him over to the door, kicking him onto the ground outside. "C'mon, sweetheart." Hesitantly, I stood up and walked over to the door, where Negan held out his gloved hand to help me down the steps. "And they said chivalry was dead." I rolled my eyes and walked past Negan stood off to the side. Negan picked Rick up by the back of his coat again and dragged him over to the center of the circle. "Simon, make sure she finds her place in line."

     "I'm not fuckin' blind, you jackass." I growled as I shoved past Simon, taking my place back in line. Daryl looked over at me and I gave him a simple nod, telling him I was okay.

     "Here we are." Negan smiled. "Lemme ask you somethin', Rick. Do you even know what that little trip was about?"Rick didn't answer. "Speak when your're spoken to."

     "Okay." Rick panted. "Okay."

     "That trip was about the way you two looked at me. I wanted to change that. I wanted you two to understand." Negan pointed to me with Lucille and smiled. "She does, but you're still lookin' at me the same damn way... like I fuckin' shit in your scrambled eggs, and that's not gonna work. So... do I give you another chance?"