"We're just going to get coffee mother I should be back in about fifteen minutes."

"No no don't rush enjoy this time together."

"Work is to be done mother. I'll be back."

It was a short walk just a few blocks to a cafe. She insisted on holding my hand the entire walk there which I was not 100% for but I let it happen. I held the door open for her to walk through. She bites her lip yet again...maybe it's a nervous habit or something. My normal order was made a straight black coffee and apple toffee crisp while Penny got a fruit nut and cheese cup with a filter bottle of water.

"So how are you liking you're return to home?" I start up a conversation.

"Great since I'm done with school it was so stressful." She rolled her eyes sipping her water through a straw.

"Have you looked into any jobs yet?"

"Oh no I don't work like ever. My father has made known I'm entitled to being treated so now that I've finished school I'm on a husband hunt."

"Ok.....if I can ask what did you go to school for?"

"I think it was literature. My dad picked it out and I just went."

Oh boy. "Ok so uh what do you look towards to in the future?"

"Me and my husband with our two kids will be living a great fancy almost Hollywood lifestyle. It'll be like a real life fairytale." She said looking off in a daze.

"So you wanna be a house wife?"

"It's my dream."

Tammy (Dream)

Finished lacing up my shoes I move to my vanity to start on my hair and make up

Finished lacing up my shoes I move to my vanity to start on my hair and make up. My angel sat on my queen sized bed babbling at the little mermaid kids show chewing on her berry Cheerios. The smile that plastered on my face is my favorite part of looking at her.

Gabby is truly the only source of happiness I have left in this world. Hell she is my world I love her with everyone none in my body. Hearing her laugh makes my heart skip a beat. Even though I'm not proud of how she was brought into the world or who she happens to also share blood with I couldn't wish for a better gift.

"Mommy loook!" She yelled out getting my attention. She's not that talkative for her age.

"Yes love bug?" She started babbling still looking at the TV. Her small arms go to reach for the remote. "Ah no no leave that there."

Looking at me she frowned. "I can't here."

"Yes you can it's loud enough." Going back to my face finishing my eyeshadow. My phone rang but it's who called is that ruined my mood.

"10 o'clock tonight I need you on the pole then behind the counter later on."

Sighing I put it on speaker and start on my hair. A pink bob cut wig was my choice of the day. "It's my day off I'm not coming in."

"If I tell you to you better have your fat ass in this club! I'm not playing games with you Dream."

"I'm spending time with my daughter jack ass so call one of the other girls because you won't catch me in that bitch at all today now get off my damn phone!"

"Man forget that damn baby! Pass her over to your mom like usual and get down here I need you tonight Dream....don't let me down baby."

My blood boiled as my hand squeezed my flat iron. Everything after that first part went ignored. This man is such a sorry excuse of a male the head fuck boy king of the dead beat dads. I still question what made me spread my legs for this guy. Yeah he's attractive in a physical way but he's a ass like his face and personality don't match at all!

"You really are a piece shit Gabe. I'm so glad your not in her life because I'd truly never forgive myself for having such a low life like you around her. To think I thought you would eventually step up to your responsibilities like a real man but you still just a little immature boy. Fuck you and I truly mean that from the deepest part of my ass go to hell bitch!"

I hung up shaking off that negative energy the devil tries to put on me. I've already made a promise to myself that when I've saved up more than enough I'm quitting that shitty job taking my ass to school and getting a better job.

I'm not gonna say real job because what I do is a real job. It's not the most highly looked on but I make money to take care of my family being me and my child. Sometimes I would get upset and offended when people came at me for my job choice. But then I finally obtained the "fuck you" attitude where I just focus on me and living my life. People don't understand how stressful worrying about others can be putting so much time and effort into trying to tell me how to live my life. You just gotta move on if you see something you don't agree with that fine keep it moving. Don't waste precious time and breathing on being a  troll that's such a terrible way to live life but at the end of the day all I can do is me worry about me and my daughter not anyone else.

"Alright my love bug....mommy is gonna spoil you rotten today." She blushed covering her mouth.

Working at night isn't so bad I mean she's sleeping at night so I get to spend even more time with her when I'm not working but I'm off today so I'll get to tuck her in and watch her dream peacefully.

To begin our day I stopped at my favorite cafe for a fruit smoothie and some oatmeal. As I'm sitting waiting for my food the chair in front to pulled out.

"I knew I'd find you here."

Rolling my eyes I focus on gabby. "So what should we do today? Shopping....movies.....go to the park?"

"Movies!" She yelled throwing her hands up. I'm glad she's ignoring him just like I am.

"Your coming into work like I said."

I continue to ignore him getting on my phone pulling up Snapchat it's her favorite app. Going to the filters I turn it to face us both. "Smile pretty girl! Awww look how beautiful you are."

She laughed reaching for the phone. "Butterfly mommy."

It was some silence from the other side so I figured he left until I looked up. Gabe face was just blank as he stared at her.

"Her name is Gabrielle if you wanted to know.....she's three her birthday is in June."

"I honestly thought you were lying about having my baby."

"What reason do I have to lie to you Gabe honestly. Could you just stopping thinking the world spins for you just once in your life...just once."

"There's been a number of woman who claim my baby just for a easy check." He shrugged leaning looking at her closer. "She looks like you."

"We were in a relationship I thought that would instill some trust in you being that I stupidly stayed after you cheated on me what four times. But I'm the one that can't be trusted? Ok."

Pulling his chair over he sat right next to us.

"Hi." Gabby waved moving closer to me.

"Hi....can I hold her?"

"For what? You want nothing to do with her remember?"

"Man just let me hold my damn daughter."

"Oh now she's your daughter!?"

Smacking his teeth he reached over taking her out my lap. Gabby looked at him them at me stretching her arms out. "I guess she isn't to fond of new people."

"No duh can you just leave us to our day please." The nerve of this fool. "I want to enjoy my day off."

"You think I could see her more? Now that I know she's actually mine I wanna make up for time I've missed."

Is he serious?