suppose ur right.
i did my best 🙂
i'm gonna rest after this
u told him? 😱

haha 😄
don't worry my dad's a cool guy
plus, he's a lot better in cooking than me
good night P'
u still have school, right?

ok. thanks for the invite.
i'll be a pig if u guys keep on feeding me
😄 good night Kongpob.
have lots of rest and have fun with ur dad

good night P'
😘

He sent the it without thinking too much.

But then he realized that it was probably  not appropriate to send a kissing emoji to a friend. They might misunderstand.

He didn't mean anything by it.

Right?

A couple of minutes later, he changed his mind and made an excuse.

oops.
wrong emoji. hehe😝

Good night again

lol. good night Kongpob.

✌️

Arthit's emojis were always adorable for Kongpob. He had understood how shy and reserved older male was about his true feelings. And he loves this about his friend. It was simply adorable.

Kongpob and Arthit continued to communicate everyday. This made their relationship better, sharing stories about their day and jokes when they have nothing better to do.

He would still try to convince Arthit to have a video chat with him but no matter what he does, it would always be rejected. He even promised VIP tickets, but the university student was stubborn as ever.

"What a firm ass!" One of his dad's customer had manhandled his butt.

Kongpob should have been annoyed but he just laughed. It was not everyday that he would help out in his dad's shop. He just considered that ass-squeezing moment as grounds for extra payment later.

"P' it's not nice to do that. My dad will get mad if they caught you. Enjoy your meal."

Other than chatting with Arthit, he spent his time helping around in his father's restaurant. It wasn't anything big but there were a lot of loyal patrons. When they heard that the owner's son was visiting for a few days, they spent a lot of time in the store. Kongpob merely smiled at them and did his best to help out. He played his part as a waiter and chatted with everyone who wanted to talk with him. It was busy but extremely fun.

A week passed by quickly and he had to return to work. He bid his father farewell with a promise to properly look at himself and bring his friend next time he came to visit.

"Welcome dear friends to Reaching for the moon and sun  by yours truly, DJ Bee. For this day, we have been graced by 2 special and handsome guests.

"Let's welcome Phana Kongthanin and Kongpob Suttiluck!"

Staff from the radio station applauded, creating a fun atmosphere in the studio.

"Sawadee Krub, this is Phana Kongthanin."

"Sawadee Krub, this is Kongpob Suttiluck."

There was a section in the studio where a couple of lucky fans were able to see their favorite stars.