I. Beautiful Eyed Boy (edited)

Start from the beginning

"I know right. I'm the sexiest Madison you've ever seen," he said jokingly as he resumed working on the breakfast he'd been working on before he dropped the plate. He was definitely the sexiest Madison I'd seen. Actually, he was the sexiest anyone I'd seen. My eyes were glued to his muscles as they flexed and pulled with every movement, causing his tattoos to dance on the surface of his smooth skin. As if he felt my eyes on him, he turned around with his eyebrow raised once more, though amusement was dancing behind his eyes. "So...are you gonna sit or..?"

"Yeah. Sorry," I apologized before I quickly hurried to the table and set down my water-bottle-weapon. I mentally cursed myself for locking up so much in his presence and being caught staring at him not once, but twice within the span of forty seconds. What was it about him that made me this way? His looks? His voice? The fact that he was super attractive and could cook too? I sighed and put my head in my hands. No Noah.. Get yourself together. He could be a killer for all you know! You just need to politely decline then–

"Breakfast is served," Madison's deep voice said from right in front of me. My attention snapped to him so fast that I was surprised that I hadn't given myself whiplash. But the sudden movement caused the jackhammers of my hangover to drill deeper into my head, drawing a wince from my lips. "Did you take the painkillers?" he asked as a plate filled with pancakes, bacon strips, and eggs effortlessly slid from the palm of his hand and onto the table in front of me. I shook my head. "Why?"

"Because my Nonna always told me not to take pills from strangers because it could actually be molly or something," I said before thinking about what I was saying. I had to restrain myself from face-palming myself so hard the German construction workers would be put out of a job and fall out of my ears.

Why was I like this?

"Your Nonna's smart," he smiled, unfazed by my awkwardness. My heart skipped a beat as his perfectly straight teeth were put on display, even though it was only for a second. "But you don't have to worry about me though. Plus, if I really wanted to get you hopped up on pills, which I don't, I would've done it last night."

Last night. What happened last night? The question burned on my tongue and as he ate a piece of his pancake, the words slowly started forming until they pushed passed my lips.

"So," I awkwardly started before I cleared my throat. His intense eyes instantly landed on me and I had to resist the urge to squirm. "About last night..." I trailed, and almost as if he knew where this was going, the corners of his lips turned up in a little smirk, but he made no effort to fill in the rest of the question, forcing me continue. I could tell he enjoyed seeing me flustered.

"About last night..?" he prompted after I remained quiet and didn't finish my question. I could tell he was loving every moment of this.

"We didn't do anything last night, did we?" I rushed out before I shoved a syrup-drenched piece of pancake in my mouth. He chuckled, a low yet heartwarming sound. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You're so cute when you're flustered, Noah," he said, causing me to nearly choke at the fact he knew–or rather remembered my name seeing that drunk Noah probably said something along the lines of, "I'm Noah and I like your face. Dance with me". It wouldn't surprise me. I'd probably say it sober too.

Wait, did he just call me cute?

"But to answer your question, we unfortunately, didn't do anything last night," he said, his lips turning up in the same knowing smirk as he slowly rose to his feet. Before I knew it, he'd reached over and his thumb gently swept my bottom lip, causing me to take a sharp intake of breath at his sudden actions. His smirk grew. Once he removed his thumb, a small drop of syrup that missed my mouth was revealed. "Not even a kiss," he mused before he sucked the syrup off his thumb, his mischievous eyes boring into mine every second while he did it. Needless to say, I had the biggest blush on my face. "But speaking of last night," he said as he sat back down as if he hadn't affected me as he knew he had, "you also said something about being the German construction worker to my sidewalk."