I. Beautiful Eyed Boy (edited)

Start from the beginning

I opened my eyes and confusion instantly found me as my eyes were bombarded by foreign things in a room I didn't recognize. Cream-colored walls instead of my usual navy blue ones. Strangely satisfying abstract art pieces decorating the wall instead of my usual soccer posters. I looked down at my feet and wiggled my toes in the soft carpet that covered the clean floor, a stark contrast my hardwood floor that was barely visible under piles of clothes, soccer uniforms, and schoolwork that I was too lazy to actually organize or put in my backpack.

Why wasn't I panicking? I should've been panicking. Why wasn't I panicking?

My eyes landed on the nightstand that was next to me, where a bottle of ibuprofen sat next to a bottle of water. But what attracted my eyes the most was the note that was propped against the glass. ′Thought this would help- Madison ;) the note read, causing my eyebrows to knit in confusion. Madison...even in my drunken state, I didn't think I'd sleep with a girl. Wait, had I slept with someone? I quickly peeked beneath the sheets that were still pooled at my hips. A sigh of relief escaped my lips once I saw that I was still in my briefs, but the messed up sheets to my left confirmed someone had been there, which made my heart beat a bit faster. I quickly scanned the room and found my pants in the middle of the room, but unfortunately, my shirt was nowhere to be found. I quickly pulled them on, thankful that my phone and wallet were still in my pockets. I quickly made sure that all my money and cards were still in it. At least I knew that Madison wasn't a thief...but to be fair I didn't know how much I spent at the bar last night so she could've robbed me blind and I would've never known.

Suddenly a loud crash came from outside the door followed by a long string of curses from a deep male voice. Both alarmed and curious, I followed, but not before I grabbed the bottle of water, prepared to use it as a weapon if necessary. I walked out of the bedroom and followed the sound through the modern apartment until I ended up in the kitchen with the stranger's beautifully sculpted back facing me. He was hunched over picking up broken shards of a plate with his bare hands which were covered in tattoos as well as his muscular arms, but I couldn't see his face, only the messy brown hair on top of his head. "I swear to God if I break another plate this month..." he trailed off as he stood up and instantly his eyes met mine and I froze, captivated. His eyes were beautiful, a mixture of green and brown. They were soft, yet held a mischievous glint in them. His face was perfectly sculpted with thick eyebrows, high cheekbones, and stubble on his sharp jawline that the tips of my fingers were oddly inticed to trace. I couldn't help my eyes slowly trailing down his body, which was sculpted in a way that a mix of physical labor and strategic workouts could produce. His abs were prominent and a thin line of hair moving from the bottom of his belly button all the way down until it disappeared below his black sweatpants, which were hanging dangerously low.

"You finally woke up," he said, his deep voice causing my heart to skip a beat as my eyes snapped to his once more. Then it was his turn to look me up and down. "I thought I'd have to stuff your body down the garbage chute," he chuckled as he used his head and motioned toward the steel door that rested on the wall while he threw the plate shards he was holding in the trash can. "Sit down and make yourself comfortable. Breakfast will be ready shortly."

"Where's Madison?" I blurted, a blush instantly making its way on my face when he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, I always forget that in the morning everyone forgets each other's names and all that stuff," he said as he closed the trash can and moved to the sink where he started washing his hands, "but if you must know, I am Madison."

"Woah," was all I could say, not because I wasn't used to a boy having a name like Madison because that was irrelevant. No. It was because I'd somehow managed to end up in the same bed as that beautiful man and I didn't remember a single second of what we did...or more importantly, what I'd said.