34

I was at school with Noah. I just found out that he changed all of his classes to match my schedule. What a nice brother. Hear the sarcasm? Noah is sitting next to me. Class ended and it was lunch. I was about to get lunch when Noah pop out in front of me with a bagged lunch. He handed one to me.

"Mom made it. You just forgot to grab it." Noah said, innocently.

"Yeah. I 'forgot'." I said, sarcastically and crossed my arms. "It's not like Mom said that she didn't make lunch today."

"I'm an innocent puppy." he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked off with my lunch. Noah followed after me like a puppy. I sat down with my group of friends. Noah sat down next to me and the entire cafeteria gasped. Popular, bad boy Noah is sitting with losers and nobodies? What a shock! My friends looked between Noah and I, wearily. Maggie grabbed me and dragged me out. When we were alone, she grabbed my shoulders and began to shake me.

"What. The. Hell?! Why is Mr. Popular sitting at our table?! I thought you hated him! Plus you are together with those devil-lious twins!" Maggie whispered with her eyes wide.

"Why would I date my older brother?" I deadpanned.

Maggie froze for a bit. I quickly covered my ears.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?! THE NOAH IS YOUR FUCKING BROTHER?! THIS IS BIG NEWS!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME?! OH MY GOD!! YOU HAVE A DELICIOUS LOOKING PIECE OF HUNK AS YOUR BROTHER!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!" Maggie screamed.

I uncovered my ears and stared at her for awhile. "You never asked."

Maggie glowered at me. "Don't you dare start that 'You never asked' shit with me."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the cafeteria.

"HEY!" Maggie screamed. "I'M NOT DONE YET!!"

I spun around, facing her. "I'm not in the mood, Maggie."

I walked off to class with my hands in my pockets. After a while, school ended and the limo came to pick up Noah and me. We were taken home. I was in my room as always, doing homework. My phone rang. I looked at the screen. Adam's name is flashing on the screen. I tossed my phone on the bed with a sigh and got back to work. I really wasn't in the mood today. I need a break from the twins. The door opened and Mom walked in with dinner. She placed the bowl of onion soup on the table for me before sitting down on the chair, watching me do my homework.

"Do you miss them, dear?" she asked me, softly.

I was silent. Do I miss them? I mean it was only a day or two.

"I don't know, Mom. I-I just need a break from them and maybe life a bit." I sighed and pushed my long hair back. "It's just that some crazy ex is back and she wants the twins back. To top it off, Xavier is getting overprotective over me. I don't have my personal space while Adam just locked himself up in the office and work. Every time I come home, it's always empty or it feels empty. It doesn't even feel like a home anymore. I felt neglected. I was ignored for a while and I sort of had enough."

"Ok. I bet my button that right now, Josephine is screaming at them." Mom chuckled.

I chuckled and hugged her. "Love you, Mom."

"Love you too, Angie."

(Time Skip)

A month and a half passed by. I was still ignoring the twins' text messages and calls. I was walking to school humming. I had dyed my hair and it has pastel pink highlights. Maggie and Abby managed to convince me to do it. Aiden, Dylan, and Jordan all loved it! Even Landon, Braden, Jake, and Calvin loved the new change. I had a book in hand as I walked while reading and hum. I heard a loud screech besides me.

"Baby girl..." That familiar, deep voice.

I looked up and gasped. "Adam?! Xavier?!"

___________________________________________

Winter: Another chapter down! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot! :( It's just that on October 3, a student from my school was killed at Alum Rock and he's like a year younger than me! I don't know him but the news of a student that got killed sort of shocked me and I have writer's block for a bit.......Anyhow! Thanks for commenting and voting! Don't forget to vote and comment away! Bye!