23

*Edited*

I was right. When I got home, the place was completely trashed and both of the twins were fighting. It was really bad. So much blood. I clasped my hand over my mouth and nose before walking in with my shoes on. Where are the guards or butlers to split them up?! I covered my eyes and in response, I bump into the wall. I squeaked with pain and ran into the kitchen. I heard a soft chuckle, making me look up. It was an older woman with darker hair like the twins. She also has some graying hair or a lot. Her eyes were a warm brown. The twins have darker blue eyes. I think.

"Hello, little miss. Do you know where Adam and Xavier are?" she asked me, kindly. "I just got here."

I pointed to the living room where they were fighting. Did she not walk through the front door?

"I went through the back. I only have the keys for the back door." she chuckled and walked in the living room. She was silent for a while before she started to shout, angrily. "BOYS!!"

The fighting stopped immediately. I was sipping my milk. She knows the twins? She is shouting in a language I don't know. Italian, maybe? I speak English and French. Xavier knows a bit of French. He knows the b-word in French. I swung my legs as I continued to listen. Then, the woman came in pulling the twins' ears while muttering curses under her breath. Adam and Xavier were wincing in pain. I giggled at them and placed the cup down.

"Come ti senti due combattere l'un l'altro davanti a una giovane e bella ragazza?!" she shouted and nudge towards me, pissed.

"Non lo so, mamma." Xavier muttered making the woman yanked on his ear, harder. "Ouch!"

"Rifiuto di prendere quella risposta! Aspetta che tuo padre sappia di questo!" she snapped.

"Si Mamma." the twins muttered.

I had my fist in my mouth to keep from laughing. The woman turned to me and smiled at me, kindly.

"Who might you be, young lady?" she asked me, kindly.

"Hello, ma'am. My name is Angel Youngblood. I am Xavier's and Adam's er..." I said and glanced over at the twins for help.

"Girlfriend." Adam said.

"Our girlfriend." Xavier corrected.

The woman squealed and shoved the twins away before hugging me. "You are perfect for my two sons!! How did you two meet?! I'm going to have grandbabies soon! Oh, and my name is Josephine Coleman, these two idiots' mother but you can call me 'Momma' or 'Josephine'! No 'Mrs. Coleman' or something like that!"

I felt overwhelmed as she hugged me, happily.

"Mamma....you're suffocating her." Xavier said.

She quickly released me and looked at me, observantly.

"You look so familiar. It's like I've seen you from somewhere a long time ago." Josephine said, curiously before turning to the twins. "There's this girl who looks almost exactly like Ashley's daughter. Sadly, she was kidnapped. Poor Ashley was so devastated that she nearly killed herself when I stepped in. She's still devastated right now and every year on her daughter's birthday, she throws a party. It was mournful, of course."

I tilted my head to the side. Xavier wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ashley is your best friend, right Mamma?" Xavier asked.

"Sí." Josephine confirmed, nodding her head. "Did you meet her son? He's going to be the heir to their company. His name is Noah and he is still in school though."

Xavier clenched his jaw. "Yeah. He goes to the same school as her." he said and nodded towards me.

"And caused a fight today." I muttered when I felt a light swat on my butt.

I scowled and stayed quiet. Geez.

(Time Skip)

The next day, Adam took me to school instead of Xavier. I think Josephine gave Xavier hell for his actions yesterday. We reached my school. Adam and I got out. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't forget to call me when school ended. I'll pick you up and not Daddy Xavier." he said to me.

I nodded and buried my face in his suit before kissing his lips. I walked off to class. Class went by fast and it was lunch. Landon was telling his friends about the event yesterday.

"She was really popular back at her old school and they were all nice! Even the cheerleaders and jocks! They welcome me and didn't care if I'm gay! I think I like that school." Landon said, excitedly.

I was poking my food around. I sighed and got up. I walked off to Mr. S's class alone. I walked inside and closed the door behind me. Mr. S was reading his email. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Great timing, cupcake~!" he sang. "You have work to do~!" Great. I needed something to do to keep my mind distracted.

I held the sheet and looked at it. It looks like Dylan had chosen this song. We were doing this in the pool section. They were coming later with the outfits. I think after lunch or during lunch. Mr. S and I walked out. I was reading through the music sheet in my hands while mouthing the words. When we reached the cafeteria, Jordan, Aiden, and Dylan were here. Jordan sat next to a blushing Landon. I smirked at them and held up a heart sign. Landon blushed harder while Jordan flipped me off. The guys got up.

"Ready?" Aiden asked me.

I nodded. "You got the drinks?"

"Yeah. All here. Well...the empty bottles and a huge bottle of apple juice." Dylan said as he held up the bag.

"Let's go." Mr. S said and led us to the pool. "Work to do!"

(Time Skip)

The guys and I were cleaning up and laughing while wearing our swimming suit. We were singing 'We Can't Stop' at the top of our lungs. Mr. S is shaking with laughter as he record us. I was Aiden's shoulder. The PE class came in and froze.

"Oi! I called this place already!" Mr. S shouted.

Noah, Maggie, and Calvin were in that class. I waved at them from Aiden's shoulders.

"Hello, Maggie, Calvin!" I chirped.

Dylan was singing 'Does It Feel'. He pointed to me and I sang along, chirpily. Aiden and Jordan joined us and we were all laughing so hard that we all fell in the pool. Mr. S is choking on his laughter. I swam over to Jordan and climbed on his shoulders. We had cleaned up everything. We only had balloons left. Aiden and Jordan sucked on the helium air and began to talk in high squeaky voices. Dylan and I were laughing so hard that bits of water got in our mouths. We climbed out and threw the stuff away. I hugged Calvin and Maggie who are now drenched because of me. They glared at me, playfully.

"Big boobs...." Calvin said, looking down at my chest and looked at Maggie's chest. "....Small boobs." Uh oh.

Maggie is screaming in anger and chased Calvin around the pool.

"ASSHOLE!! YOU HAVE NO BOOBS!!!"

__________________________________________

Winter: Yeah! Another chapter! *fist pumps the air* I'm so proud of myself!

Aiden: *pats Winter's head* Good job!

Winter: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AWAY!!!!!!!!

Aiden and Winter: *holds microphone* BYEEEEE!!!!

Winter: Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Freaking awesome shoutout to @babymokeyunicorn for the totally awesome comment that made my day in chp.....er.....*pauses to think* Chapter....21!!! Yeah! Chapter 21!! Thanks! Bye!! *waves at readers*