26

*Edited*

I was at school in the studio, singing and dancing 'That's What I Like'. My body sways to the music as I sang. I snapped my fingers as it said in the lyrics Dylan sent me. My friends were watching me practice all the way till the end. They all clapped for me. I bowed, playfully. Landon pretended to hand me a make-shift Oscar. I pretend to cry and sniffed.

"I want to thank my dorky friends. Maggie and Lily for being the best gals ever-" I started when Maggie threw her scrunchy at me. "Hey! I wasn't done!"

"Who are you calling dorky, bitch?!" Maggie shouted while Lily flipped me off.

We all burst out laughing. The door opened and Mr. S walked in. My friends quickly quiet down except for me. I was teasing Mr. S who smack my arm, playfully. The bell rang, dismissing us all from school. I got out and saw the limo waiting for me. I got in and waved at my friends. I was at home with Josephine who is helping me dress up for tonight's dinner party. She did my make up. Josephine looks stunning by the way. She smiled widely at me.

"You look gorgeous, sweetheart!" she cooed.

I giggled and slipped on my dress, carefully. Josephine and I walked down the stairs carefully cause of our heels.

"My husband is waiting for me so I'll go first and you three go next." Josephine instructed. "Are you three even listening to me?!"

I was staring at Adam and Xavier from head to toe with my eyes wide while they stared at me from head to toe with bulging eyes and their jaws dropped.

"Or not...." Josephine muttered and giggled like a teenage girl before leaving. "Bye, OTPs!!"

Once she was gone, The twins walked over to me.

"You look stunning, baby girl." Xavier said, huskily.

I blushed. "You both look handsome, Daddies."

They both smirked at me and held their arms out. "Shall we?" Adam said.

I hook my arms with their arms and we walked out to the limo. We got in the limo. Xavier had me on his lap, hugging my waist while trailing his kisses down my neck. Adam crept over and trailed his kisses from my hand and up to my shoulders. I kissed Xavier's neck.

"Young Masters, little Mistress, we have reached the destination."

The twins both groaned while I laughed. We quickly fixed ourselves up before walking out. Cameras flashed everywhere. All of them were aimed at me and the reporters were shouting questions, demanding for answers. We walked past them and got inside the mansion. I saw three familiar families. They all ran towards me.

"Hills family! Anderson family! Thompson family!" I said, happily as I hugged, Rebecca, Sally, and Jake.

Aiden, Dylan, and Jordan grinned at me. I was carrying Sally while Jake and Rebecca had their arms hooked together. I'm not kidding when I said that they'll make a good couple in the future. Teehee! Dylan glared at Jake as Jake is whispering something in Rebecca's ear that made her giggle and blush a bit. The moms and I 'aw'ed together.

"They are totally going to make a great couple!" Mrs. Jackson said, excitedly.

"True, true!" Mrs. Anderson squealed.

"OTP!!" the moms and I cheered together and laughed.

I was laughing when Xavier and Adam pulled me towards them. The moms giggled and cooed at us while saying how cute we are. We all walked in. Sally is holding her mother's hand as we walked in. Aiden, Dylan, Jordan, and I were talking while laughing. Xavier held my hand while Adam is talking with Mr. Hills about business. The mansion was gorgeous, must I say. I kept on looking around, trying to take in everything. There were business people here. A lot.