15.5ish Chapter

Aiden: We control this one chapter!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Join me in my evil laughter, Jordan!!!

Jordan: ...........Hahahaha.

Aiden: Horrible.... Anywho! Boss Lady is locked up and we have her laptop! Let's begin!!!!

"I'm going to a different school?! NO WAY AND FUCK YOU, DADDIES!! I hate you!" Angel screamed.

Angel: A-Am I suppose to say that?!

Aiden: Yes. Boss Lady said so. Back to the story!

"Well fine! Stop being a meanie to my dumb brother and dummy self!" Adam complain and crosses his arms like a big baby.

"Yeah! You tell her, asssssshhooole!!" Xavier drawled and drank a bottle of beer.

"This is bullshit! I'm going to jump out of this car like a bad bitch and fly free!" Angel shouted and threw open the door.

Adam: CUT!!! Why the hell am I insulting myself?! Insulting my twin is normal but NOT myself. I repeat not myself.

Jordan: Boss Lady wrote it so you have to do that.

Angel: I-I-I would never jump out of a car! I could die!!

Aiden: Well....don't worry. We got you.

Angel: *gulps* I don't like this chapter....

"I'm going to jump!!!" Angel screamed and jumps out of the car. "AHHHH!!!"

Angel: I DIED?!

Jordan: You'll see if you stop interrupting!!!

Then, wings burst out of Angel's back."I'm flying! I'm an angel!! Literally!"

"Noo!!! My precious baby!!! Come back to meehhh!!" Xavier shouted, drunk and stretched his hands out to Angel.

"Hahaha! No. See ya suckers!" Angel shouted and flew off. "I'm off to the awesome Aiden and great Jordan!!!

And that is how Angel is back together with the awesome Aiden and great Jordan and also Dylan.

The En-

Xavier: THIS CHAPTER IS BULLSHIT!!!!

Dylan: I agree. What's with the awesome names?!

Adam: The author is insane!

Angel: I would never leave my Daddies!

Jordan: Great chapter!

Aiden: Agree! *high five Jordan*

Adam: Hold on.....Where's the author?

Jordan and Aiden: ......

Xavier: Where's her laptop? *looks at laptop in Aiden's hands* Why do you even have it?

Aiden: Er....she told us to hold on to it.

Angel: Uh huh....

Winter: *breaks the door open with a chainsaw and has a murderous look on her face* BASTARDS!!! How dare you lock me up in that closet and use my laptop to create your own chapter?!

Jordan: Busted....

Aiden: I know that! Run for it!!

Winter: *chases Aiden and Jordan with a knife*

Dylan: That's why this chapter was fucked up!

Adam and Xavier: Agreed.

Angel: Worst chapter ever!

__________________________________________

There you go! I hope you like it even though it's short!!! Sorry!! :) Thanks for voting and continue to leave loving comments! Love you guys! MWAH!!