32

*Edited*

"ANGEL!!!" Uh oh. Wait....what did I do?!

I looked confused as I jogged down. I stopped in front of Xavier. He does not look happy. He held up a file.

"What is this? This came in the mail for you." he seethed and thrust it in my hands. Scary!

I held the files, shakily. I opened it. It was the files on getting rid of the orphanage. They agreed to my request since the pictures of the wounds I received were proof enough- Oh.....Uh oh. I looked up at a fuming Xavier, scared. I did a quick prayer in my head. Suddenly, Xavier bends down, kissing me, hard. I could feel his anger through his kiss due to the pressure on my lips. I was surprised. Xavier held me, tightly and pulled back.

"I want you. I want you so bad." he growled.

*Naughty! Naughty!*

Xavier cupped my kitty and I gasped. Xavier pressed his lips against my lips again. I felt his member hardened. Xavier picked me up, swiftly and carried me up to our room. He threw me on the bed. My body bounced and Xavier climbed on top of me. He tore my clothes off and thrust two of his fingers in my kitty. I moaned out loud as he finger fucked me. Xavier threw off his clothes and stroked Xavier Jr. while finger fucking me. I wanted more than his fingers.

"D-Daddy, more!" I moaned, demandingly.

Xavier grabbed a condom and fumbled with the package. He got the condom out and slipped it on. The door opened and Adam came in. He shut the door, locking it.

"Having without me, eh?" Adam said, annoyed and took off his clothes. "Meanies."

"Hurry up then!" Xavier growled.

Adam rolled his eyes and threw his clothes off. He walked towards the bed and slipped on a condom. He stroked himself a bit before getting on the bed.

"What do you want? The butt or the cunt?" Adam joked.

"You take the butt and we'll switch." Xavier replied and sat me up. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I glowered at him, impatiently. "Do you want me to find someone else to relieve me, Daddy?" I growled, impatiently.

The twins both snarled and thrust straight into my two holes in one go. I screamed as they did so. It felt like I was being soaked in the lava. (Please forgive my awful sex scene....I'm still a bit new at this.) The twins both stopped and waited for me to adjust to their enormous size. I was slightly shaking. Both of their members were deep inside me. I felt so filled. After my kitty and butthole had gotten used to it, I began to move on my own, moaning in pain and pleasure. Both brothers took that as my cue to move. They both began to thrust in me. They both grunted with pure pleasure. I was a moaning mess. Xavier is kissing down my front while Adam attacked my neck, leaving hickeys. I scratch Xavier's back as they both thrust in me.

"Faster, Daddies!" I cried out in pleasure.

The twins both groaned and increased their speed before switching. They both banged me hard and my screams of pleasure echoed around the room.

"I'm going to come, Daddies!" I screamed.

Xavier roared and came while Adam yelled out my name as he too came. I came as well, screaming the twins' names. I was panting as the twins slid out of me. They got rid of their condoms and threw the blanket over my tired body. They crept in and sandwiched me between their bare and sweaty chest. That was amazing.

*End*

(The Next Morning)

I woke up feeling sore in my lower region and between the naked twins. Last night activity made me blush so hard that I buried my face in the pillow. I sat up and winced at my aching lower region. I was about to get off when I was tugged back into Adam's bare chest.

"Don't go....more sleep..." he mumbled and kissed the back of my back, sweetly.

"I'm sore, Daddy." I giggled.

Adam sighed and got up, carrying me. "I want more sleep." he grumbled and pouted, making me giggle.

He set up the bath of warm water for me. He placed me in the tub and I moaned with bliss. Warm water helps with aching lower region. Adam got in the tub and pulled me on top of him. I felt his member skim my butt for a bit. We both relaxed in the warm water when Xavier walked in, looking grumpy.

"I wanna join." he whined.

"Get in, you big baby." Adam said and rolled his eyes.

Xavier huffed, childishly, making me laugh. He got in and massage my feet. I gasped and moaned at the blissful sensation of the foot massage Xavier was giving me. It felt so good. After the bath, we were down in the kitchen, eating breakfast when the doorbell rang. Adam got up to open the door and peck my forehead. Xavier is feeding me spoons of oatmeal when we both heard angry shouts. Xavier and I got up. We walked to the door. There is a beautiful woman with black or golden hair. Xavier snarled, viciously. Adam looks pissed.

"Violet." they both snarled.

__________________________________________

Winter: OOOO!!! She came back!! What will happen next?!

Dylan: I don't know. You're writing the story.

Angel: Will that woman *glares at Violet* take the twins away from me?

Winter: *grins evilly* Who knows?

Rebecca: Er.....Don't forget to vote and comment away! Byyyeee???

Winter: Oh! Don't forget to vote on either Noah or Aiden for book 2!! There's a Google Form I created so go to the chapter before this chapter and copy and paste that link and vote!! Don't forget! Deadlines is October 15!!! Thanks!!