8

*Edited*

I was walking down the hallway to class with Dylan. Girls drooled over Dylan while guys drooled over me. Dylan and I waved and smiled at them. The girls waved back at me and smiled.

"Want to go grab some pizza after school today?" Dylan asked me as we walked to English.

"Sure but let me ask my Daddies," I said.

Dylan smiled at me. "You know, ever since you were adopted by those two billionaires, you seem more open and happier. I guess they are both treating you right so I don't have to come and kidnap you." Dylan joked and nudged my side.

I laughed. "True!"

I know that it is partially true. Daddy Adam is getting closer to me while Daddy Xavier is getting scarier and meaner.

(Time Skip)

It is almost the end of school. I should call now to let him know. I grabbed my phone and dialed Daddy Adam's phone number.

Italic ~ Angel, Bold ~ Adam

Hello?

Hi Daddy! It's Angel!

Hi sweetie! Do you need anything?

Actually, can I go with the guys to eat some pizza since they're coming over to our house today for practice?

Sure! Just come back home safely. How long are the boys staying?

I'm not sure but I know for a fact that if they come over, they'll stay till dinner.

Ok! That's fine but no sexual stuff in there. You're a girl with a group of horny guys.

I turned red. Thanks, Daddy. Got to go! We'll be home soon! Bye!

Bye, pumpkin.

We both hung up. "My daddy said I could go," I said. "Where are Aiden and Jordan?"

"Probably messing around. They'll be here any second now." Dylan murmured and looked aside.

As if on cue, Aiden and Jordan ran in, panting.

"Sorry, we're...." Aiden panted.

"....late!" Jordan finished.

Dylan rolled his eyes while I giggled. "Let's go get some pizza."

Aiden and Jordan perked up. "Pizza!"

They both got up and lifted me up while chanting 'pizza' repeatedly. They placed me on Dylan's motorcycle and popped the helmet on me. Dylan hopped on and zoomed off. We reached the pizza place and got off and ordered our pizzas and waited for our food. Girls were giggling and sending flirtatious winks at the guys. Aiden being the manwhore he is, winked back. Our food came and we all dug in. I was laughing with the guys as we ate. When we finished, we went to the mansion or my home and walked in after parking our vehicles. I was on Dylan's shoulder, giggling when the door opened and the maid, Anna rushed out.

"Ah! Mistress Angel! There you are! I was worried sick when Dan told me that he didn't see you!" she bristled as I climbed down.

Anna is only 24 years old but she acts like a worried mother.

"Sorry, Anna. I talked with Daddy Adam about it and he allowed me. I have band practice today so we're going to be in the music room." I chirped and jumped in her open arms.

Anna sighed and stood up. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yup!"

Anna smiled and placed me down and pecked my forehead. "Run along. I'll call you when dinner is ready."