14

*Edited*

Angel's POV

"Making my way downtown~ I'm walking fast-" I sang and walked.

"ANGEL!!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE!!!" Aiden and Jordan screamed.

"...........Walking faster." I said and quicken my pace.

There is no way in hell I am going to hang out with them today. I just wanted a day where I am all by myself. Why can't I ever have that day? Aiden and Jordan caught up to me. They noticed my annoyed face.

"What's up? Twins problem?" Aiden asked me.

"Yes." I said, shooting them a stink eye. "Are you sure you and Jordan aren't twins or perhaps long lost brothers because you two are the problem and getting on my nerves."

"Yes, we're pretty sure that we were pushed out of different vaginas." Aiden said while Jordan nodded.

"I don't need to know that." I said, wrinkling my nose in disgust.

They both smiled, angelically at me. "That's going to happen to you when you are big and pregnant with your child. Imagine having your vagina stretched as you pu-" Aiden started until I scream and covered my ears.

"TMI! TMI!!" I screamed and ran all the way home while the two guys laughed.

I ran into the mansion and slammed the door shut. I am scarred. I shuddered and stumbled up to my room, ignoring the smiling brothers. I closed the door shut behind me and changed. I walked to the bathroom and began to take a bath. I had a pink bath bomb in my hand. I looked at it before putting the bath bomb away. I don't feel like it today. I climbed into the tub and scrubbed my hair with vanilla scented soap. I rinsed the soap off and wrapped my body up in my towel. I stared at my back scars in the mirror. I traced my scars and put on my undergarments. I continued to stare at my back scars. There is a knock outside, startling me.

"Angel, I'm coming in." Xavier called.

I panicked a bit and grabbed a shirt. I threw it on, quickly. I was pulling down my shirt when Xavier opened the door. He caught a glimpse of my scar and his eyes hardened.

"Angel, what is on your back?" Xavier asked through his gritted teeth.

"Nothing..." I mumbled and looked down at my feet.

Xavier walked in and closed the door. He walked towards me and bend down to my height. He lifted my shirt up. I instantly tried to pull it down. I shook my head, rapidly.

"Please don't." I whispered, pleadingly.

Xavier looked at me. "Daddy just want to see. I won't throw you out."

I peered into his eyes. I don't know if I should trust him. I looked hesitant.

"I promise. You can trust me." Xavier swore.

I slowly released my shirt and Xavier lifted my shirt up. His eyes widened in horror at my back. He lightly touched them.

"What happened, Angie? How did you get those scars?" Xavier whispered as his eyes took in every inch of my scarred back.

"I was punished at the orphanage over stuff I didn't do. For punishment, Bob punished me by whipping me multiple times with a whip and leave me in the basement with my back bloody. I had to clean my wounds up by myself." I mumbled and tears prickled up to my eyes.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes with my hands. Xavier brought me forward and hugged me, tightly.

"I'll never let you go back to that place. This is enough evidence to shut that place down and the owner to be put in jail." Xavier said.

I sniffed in Xavier's shirt. Then, Adam came in. He froze at the sight of my scarred back. Chaos erupted.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!!!!" Adam roared and charged out.

"And he said I'm the out of control one." Xavier muttered and ran after Adam, tackling him.

"Get off me, you fucker! I'm going to murder him! How dare he hurts Angel and scarred her body like that?!" Adam shouted.

Xavier grunted as he held Adam down while I pulled my shirt down. "Maybe that's why Angie wanted to bathe alone. She didn't want us to see her back because she's scared that we'll throw her out."

"Oh, there will be hell to pay." Adam growled. "I'm calm."

"Liar."

Xavier slowly got off Adam. Adam sat up, calm and held his arms to me. I ran into them and hugged him, sniffing in his shoulder.

"Let's all go out and eat." Xavier suggested.

"Dibs on picking out Angel's outfit!" Adam shouted and ran in.

"Hey!!!"

(Time Skip)

We were at some fancy restaurant. I was nibbling my bottom lip as I stared at the menu.

"Have you pick what you want to eat, Angel?" Adam asked me.

"Sort off..." I mumbled and thought harder. "Ok. I guess I'll have a mushroom and cheese ravioli."

The waiter came. He winked at me and I blushed, looking down. The twins didn't like that.

"We'll take our orders now, boy." Xavier snapped.

The waiter took our orders and he wouldn't keep his eyes off me. He had a smirk on his face as he walked off. The brothers glared daggers at the waiter.

"I detest that waiter." Adam replied.

"I hate him." Xavier hissed.

Our food came with the same waiter. I pop a mushroom in my mouth. Flavors exploded on my tongue. I had a smile on my face as I ate. It's really good. We finished eating and called for the check. The same waiter came. He placed the check down and slipped a paper towards me. He winked at me. I held the paper and opened it. It was his phone number. Then, Xavier grabbed it and tore it to shreds.

"Where's your manager?!" Xavier barked.

The waiter scrambled off in fear. Adam is shaking with anger. They got up with me.

"We're leaving and not coming back here." Xavier hissed to the manager.

We walked out. I was holding onto their hands as they stormed out. We got on the limo. The limo drove us home. I was silent throughout the whole ride. The air around us was tense.

"You're going to another school that is closer to our home." Adam said to me in a dominant tone.

"Y-Y-Yes, Daddy." I said, sadden. I won't be able to see my old friends anymore but I can always visit them. Right?

___________________________________________

Winter: Hi again!!! I'm not dead!! Yayyy!!!

Aiden: Yeah. Sadly. You left us!

Winter: *silent for awhile* No. I forgot. That's a huge difference.

Aiden: *glares at Winter* Uh huh....

Jordan: How about this! Since the author or Boss Lady didn't update for a looooooong time if we get 10 votes on this chapter, Aiden and I get to write a chapter!!! Yeah?

Winter: NO!!! *hugs laptop, protectively* Stay away, you vultures!!!

Aiden: YEAH!!! Good idea, Jor!! 10 votes on this chapter and hallelujah we get to write what we want on a chapter!!!

Winter: No way!!

Aiden and Jordan: Vote and comment away but voting is important for this chapter!!!! *locks Winter in the room*

Winter: *bangs on locked door* HEY!!!!