12

*Edited*

After meeting the wicked witch, aka Giselle, Xavier is punishing himself. Guess how...

"NO!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!! WHY?!" Xavier screamed as he covered his ears.

The song 'Baby' by Justin Bieber was played on repeat. Daddy Adam had a pair of earplugs in his ears as he worked whereas I sat on the floor, holding Mr. Piggy. I watched as daddy Xavier banged his head on the table, repeatedly making me giggle. Xavier turned his head up and looked in my direction and he got up. He rushed towards me with his arms outstretched. I squealed as he scooped me up in his arms, smiling. I giggled as he grinned widely. His eyes held so many emotions. Then, he began to pepper my face with kisses. I squealed and giggled. The dreadful song was long forgotten as he trailed kisses down to my lips and it lingered there for a while. Then, I realized something. My first kiss is with Xavier. Xavier pulled back while I stared at him taken aback.

"Angel baby? Are you ok?" Xavier asked me, worried.

"My....first....kiss... with... you..." I mumbled and looked down at my hands, blushing. Sweet gummy bears!

Xavier looked at me, wide-eyed. He quickly looked over at Adam to see him still working. He sighed in relief and snuck out. When we were out, Xavier looked at me to my lips.

"Don't tell Daddy Adam about this. He'll skin me alive and I don't want to die yet!" Xavier whispered to me.

I nodded my head and zipped my mouth. "Your sewret is sawe!" I said in my little space.

Xavier smiled and hugged me tightly. Then, someone rang the doorbell. Xavier went down, carrying me and opened the door. His smile disappeared and it was replaced with a scowl.

"Giselle..." he said with venom in his voice. "What the fuck are you doing here in front of my property?"

"Aww don't be like that, Xavy. I just want to have some fun with you and Addy." Giselle pouted.

I glanced up and scowled at her. Who does she think she is to come and take my Daddies away?! Chienne.

"Chienne." I hissed at her in French.

Xavier looked at me, wide-eyed. Giselle glared at me and flipped her hair.

"I don't speak French, girl." she snarked.

"I never wanted you to learn French, Chienne." I said, sweetly.

She looked livid. She then turned to Xavier, smiling and batting her eyelashes.

"So how about it? A night without her? I am way better than the whore." she said, sweetly.

"Who said I was doing 'it' with Xavier and Adam, Chienne?" I said, innocently. "Vous êtes la vraie putain."

Then, I swung my leg and kicked the door shut in her face. I huffed and hit Xavier, demanding to be let down. Xavier's jaw was dropped. I closed it and struggled in his arms. I just want to run up to my room and pout. Xavier's arms tightened around me and he nuzzled his face in my boobs. I scowled at my perverted Daddy. Men. I struggled in his arms.

"Me libérer de cet instant!!!!!" I screamed and struggled in his grip. "Daddy!!!"

Xavier chuckled and placed me down. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"You are bad, Daddy." I said, pouting.

"Says the one who just called Giselle 'bitch' in French." Xavier retorted.

"Great to know you speak French too." I snapped and stormed up to my room. I guess the sight of that red-headed woman fired up my nasty side.

"Is she on her period?" Xavier muttered to himself. "Or is she PMSing..."

(Time Skip)

3rd Person's POV

Adam took out his earplugs and looked around. "Where's Angel and that brother of mine?" he muttered and got up.

He walked down to see Xavier standing by the door, looking a bit confused and deep in thought.

"Hey, Xavier. Where's Angel?" Adam asked.

Xavier looked at Adam. "What did I do to her? One moment I was carrying her and the next, she snapped at me and stormed up to her room!"

Adam looked at Xavier before patting his back, sympathetically.

"She's probably PMSing. What burst her bubble? She was happy." Xavier muttered. "Is it because of Giselle"

Adam stiffened and whacked the back of his head. "Don't say her name here! It's a curse and also forbidden!"

Xavier looked at his twin, weirdly. "Are you sure that mom didn't drop you on your head when you were a baby?"

"Are you sure that it was you that mom dropped?" Adam shot back.

"I'm pretty sure it's you." Xavier said, irked.

Both brothers glared at each other when they both heard a piercing scream. They both looked at each other with their eyes wide.

"Angel." they both whispered and ran up to Angel's room.

Xavier broke the door down. "Angel?!"

Both brothers looked around, panicking. Then, they found her on the second floor of her room with a stuffy wall. Angel pointed her shaky hands on the floor. The brothers looked down to see a spider. Xavier let out a shout and dash up to hide behind the stuffy fort with Angel. Adam snickered and killed the spider. He tossed it in the toilet and looked up at his twin and Angel.

"I forgot that the big Daddy Xavier is scared of spiders." Adam crooned.

Xavier turned red. "I'm staying in this fort." Xavier muttered.

Adam snickered and left the room, leaving his brother and baby girl alone in the safety of a stuffy fort.

______________________________________________

Winter: *pause for awhile* I feel like this is short......

Angel: *peers over Winter's shoulder* It looks fine to me.

Winter: *snorts, unattractively* As if.

Aiden: You snort like a pig, no offense.

Winter: ........*whips out a water gun and aims it at Aiden* WHATCHU SAY?!

Aiden: *screams and runs away*

Winter: Angel, you go on ahead and say the ending lines while I go on a manhunt. *runs after Aiden, shouting profanity at him*

Angel: Vote and comment away!!! BYE BYE!!! *waves*