16

*Edited*

I felt myself being shaken up.

"When the fuck did she come into my room?" Xavier muttered. "Oh well. I wanted her here anyways....Maybe when she's ready...Hopefully, we could all share a room together..."

"I'm awake.....barely...." I mumbled, sleepily and buried my face in Xavier's chest, hugging him.

My legs were wrapped around his waist. Xavier hugged me to his body.

"I don't want to get up now..." he mumbled as he pressed his face in my hair.

I sighed in bliss and hugged Xavier. The door opened.

"Wake your ass up, Xav!!"

Xavier groaned and turned, facing the other way while holding me. Adam sighed.

"Angie's missing." Adam said.

"No, she ain't. She was in bed with me." Xavier grumbled and sat up, carrying me.

"No fair! Why not mine's?!"

"Because you were sleeping in the guest room. This is your room too, idiot."

"Oh yeah huh...."

"You can always move back in." Xavier yawned and flop back on the bed with me on top of him.

"Maybe I should." Adam said in wonder.

"You should but first........sleep and screw school and work." Xavier grumbled and buried his face in my throat.

"Ok....I guess Angel can't meet her best friends and Mr. Wilson. They're taking a field trip over to her school to meet up with Angel..." Adam sighed, sadly.

I jolt up, hitting my head against Xavier's chin. "Mr. Wilson?! I have to go!"

I ran out of the room, excitedly, not noticing Xavier's groans of pain.

"Damn it, Adam!" Xavier groaned as Adam laughed.

I quickly changed and brushed my teeth and hair. I stumbled out of my room, struggling to put my pants on while holding my school bag. I jumped and tugged my pants up. I buttoned it up and ran down, excitedly. I stuff a toast in my mouth. Both Daddies looked at me, bewildered.

"I just got down!" Xavier complained.

"Bue!" I said and kissed their cheeks before running out.

The limo drove me to school. The minute we reached the school, I jumped out. I saw a familiar guy sucking on a lollipop.

"Aiden!!!" I screamed and tackled him.

Aiden stumbled a bit and held me, spinning me around, happily. "Angel!!! I found her guys!!"

Kids stared at me with their eyes wide. Dylan and Jordan ran towards Aiden and me, happily.

"Angel!"

We all had a group hug. We were laughing and talking to each other.

"No hug for me, Ms. Youngblood?"

I spun around and tackled Mr. Wilson. "Mr. Wilson!"

He laughed and hugged me. "It's good to see you again."

"Hey, Alex!"

Mr. Wilson looked up and his face broke into a wide grin. "Hey, Alvin. Long time no see. How's my star singer cooping up here?"

"Great!" Mr. S said as he did the handshake with Mr. Wilson. "Oh and Angel, you are dismissed from your classes to show your band around before going back to the room for practice."