11

*Edited*

I was in Daddies' work office, bored. Both of my Daddies were working. I was flat on the ground in the dress Daddy Adam picked out for me.

"Daddy Adam, I'm bored." I sighed.

Daddy Adam chuckled. He took out his wallet and took out a dollar. He handed the dollar to me.

"Go to the vending machine and grab a snack, baby." Daddy Adam said.

I nodded and held the dollar. "Thank you, Daddy." I said and walked out.

I walked to the vending machine and bought some grapes. Ok. I am a healthy person, sort of, so I eat fruits. I don't eat too many sweets though. I walked back and bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so so so so sorry!" I cried out and picked up the papers he dropped.

"It's ok. Accidents always happen anyways." the man joked.

I finally looked at him. He is hot! Really hot!!!

"Hi, I'm Coltan Adderson and you are......" he said as he held out his hand to me.

I looked at his hand cautiously before shaking it. "Angel."

He smiled at me. "Are you lost?"

I shook my head and retracted my hand, quickly. "It was nice meeting you.." I said, softly before running off to Daddies' office.

I jog in and opened the door. I closed the door behind me and pop some grapes in my mouth. My two Daddies are still working. I sat down and munched on my grapes. I love grapes. I continued to munch on them. I heard footsteps walking towards me. I looked up to see Daddy Xavier. We stared at each other for a while until he sat down next to me. I looked at him a bit taken back. Say what? He smiled at me.

"Do you want me to do your hair, girly?" he asked.

I looked at him, shocked. His smile disappeared and it was replaced with a sad look.

"If you don't want to, it's fine." he sighed and made move to get up when I immediately latched onto his leg.

"Nom..." I mumbled in his pant leg. "Stay, Daddy."

His expression brightens up and he sat down again. He turned me around and did my hair. He created a fishtail braid for me.

"Done." he said. "You look so cute."

I blushed. "Thank you, Daddy."

Daddy Adam looked like he is melting. He cleared his throat.

"Xavier, you're taking the next 3 hours off." Daddy Adam said and pressed the buzzer. "Andy, please escort, Mr. Xavier out of the office as well as Angel, please."

"W-What?! You're kicking me out?!" Daddy Xavier choked.

Daddy Adam thought for a while with his hand on his chin. "Well, both of you. Now out!"

And that is how we were kicked out of the building. I kept my hands behind my back while Daddy Xavier cursed Daddy Adam.

"Let's go, girly." Daddy Xavier said, gruffly and led me to the limo.

We both climbed in. It was silent for a while. Then Daddy Xavier awkwardly coughed.

"So.....what's your favorite color?" Daddy Xavier asked me.

"Pastel pink and lavender." I replied. "How about you, Daddy?"

"Dark blue. Favorite food?"

"Sweets. How about you?"