31

*Edited*

I was sitting on the swing of a park nearby. I was waiting for someone to come. I had also dressed warmly since it's October and it's fall and it's cold. I hummed, patiently.

"Hey, Angie!"

I looked up and my face split into a wide grin. "You finally came, Aiden!"

Aiden laughed as he gave me a hug and sat down on the swing next to me. "Sorry. I have to look gorgeous."

Aiden fluttered his eyelashes at me, making me giggle.

"Are you sure you're not gay?" I teased.

"Girl! I'm into chicks, not dicks!" Aiden huffed.

I laughed. Aiden handed me a wrapped up box.

"Aww, thanks! What's it for?" I asked and held the box.

"Our more than a hundredth day of being friends!" Aiden said, proudly.

"So.....now I'm going to get presents every day?" I asked.

"Psh! No!" Aiden snorted. "It's when I feel like it."

I rolled my eyes. "Gee....thanks. Look. I've gotta go before the twins send a search party for me. I left them a note and it's past 15 minutes so they'll freak."

Aiden rolled his eyes. "Why date and love with them? I would rather you have incest with your older brother."

"Ew." I said, wrinkling my nose.

Aiden laughed before he walked me home. I walked inside, waiting for the twins to start blowing up cause I came home late in 3.....2.......1.

"ANGEL YOUNGBLOOD COLEMAN!!!" Told you.

"Yes?" I said, meekly.

Xavier ran down with his hair messed up and suit rumpled. Adam followed behind but he looks relaxed and not crazy like Xavier.

"Oh, calm down, Xavier. At least she came back." Adam drawled.

"IN LIKE 20 MINUTES!!! SHE SAID!!!" Xavier shouted.

I whimpered and tried to run when Xavier caught me before I could leave. Instantly, I covered my eyes, shaking. Is timing that bad for Xavier? Adam seems pretty fine with it, unlike last time I came home an hour later. I began to hiccup as tears ran down my eyes. My hands were still covering my eyes. I don't want to get punished because of timing. They're so strict.

"You made her cry...." Adam said and nodded towards me while glaring at Xavier. "She's just 5 minutes late. Plus, she needs some freedom. Why are you chaining her down to the house?"

"Do you know how many people hate us out there, Adam? What if they hurt Angel?! What if they take her away?!" Xavier said and his voice rose louder. "What if she was killed?!"

"At least she's with her friends!" Adam snapped and whisked me out of Xavier's grip. "You need to calm down. Once you've calm down, you can march your ass up to Angel's playroom and apologize!"

Adam carried me up to my playroom. I sniffed and held on to Adam.

"I'm sorry about Daddy Xavier. He's just stress from work, baby." Adam cooed.

There is a loud crash downstairs.

"I meant to say very stress." Adam added and walked inside my playroom.

We ended up playing tea party. I was giggling as Adam struggled to hold the tiny cup in his big hands. I had my favorite stuffy in my arms aka the hamburger. Adam smiled at me and placed the cup down.

"I give up with the tiny cup." he said and took out a bigger cup. "That's better!"

I laughed. Adam picked me up and placed me on his lap. He buried his face in my neck as I was giving Mr. Mittens, my stuff kitten, tea. Is this puppy love or possessive love?

_________________________________________

Winter: *thinks deeply* I wonder what type of love Adam gives to Angel. We all know that Xavier is possessive love, I think but what is Adam's? *thinks deeply*

Noah: *sweatdrops*

Aiden: *pats Noah's back* Get use to it.

Winter: *snaps out of think bubble* Oh yeah! I almost forgot about the vote!

Selected guys: *turns pale*

Winter: So I narrowed it down a bit. So Jordan and Dylan are out.

Jordan and Dylan: PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Winter: It's sort of tough for Noah and Aiden. Those two are popular!

Aiden: *screams like a girl* WHY?! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!

Noah: *turns all pale from head to toe like in anime*

Winter: *grins evilly* To be honest, I think Noah should be the one. Imagine that! Badass versus badass! Now that'll be cool but funny versus badass.....*thinks for a while* Wow....sounds cruel but-

Aiden: Thank you!

Winter: I'm not finished. Sounds amusing!

Aiden: *stares at Winter and leaves the room* I give up.

Winter: Anyways! Please, please, please vote below in this chapter only! Please!!! Don't forget to vote and comment away!!! BYE!!!

Choose:

Aiden......

Noah.....

P. S: Deadline for the voting for the guy chosen to be with the badass girl for book 2 of 'My CEO Twins' is October 15. You can only vote on this chapter and no other chapter. See ya!