1

*Edited*

"ANGEL!"

"Coming!" I called and ran down.

I was in front of the angry old fat man. He raised his big meaty hand and slapped me across the face. I stumbled back and held my cheek had a huge red imprint on it now.

"Where's my lunch?!" he roared.

"Getting it, Mr. Bob," I said as I rush out.

I quickly made him his lunch. I really hope I get adopted really soon. I hate him. I made him a sandwich. Then, someone bumps into me making me accidentally slice my finger with a knife. I hissed in pain.

"Aw. Is the wittle baby crying?" sneered a nasal voice. Oh boy.

I turned around and faced the worst orphan girl in this place. "Hello, Cassie."

She smirked and pushed me down. "No one is going to adopt you."

"I don't see anyone adopting you," I said and glared at her as I got up and grabbed the sandwich. "Now do me a favor and run along with your boy toy."

She was red on her face as I left for Bob. I gave him his sandwich and was about to walk up to my 'room' or basement when he called me.

"Dress up nice! Someone's coming over to adopt one of you brats!" he snapped at me.

"Yes, sir," I murmured and walked to my room.

I put on my outfit for today. I am rather short of a 17-year-old. 5'0. That's my height. I braided my hair into two side braids and walked down to see everyone dressed up. Cassie was as slutty as she can be. I rolled my eyes and stood in the corner. Bob likes Cassie the best because they both did 'it' once. I shuddered at the thought. I still have practice with Aiden, Jordan, and Dylan today. I don't mind being not adopted. I'm used to it. Feeling disappointed. As I thought to myself, a guy walks in. The teenage girls were squealing and fixing themselves up to look good especially Cassie. And by fixing themselves up, coughCassiecough, I meant by pulling their shirt down showing a lot of their cleavages, and fluttering their eyelashes while looking cute. I didn't care at all. I just want to go to the boys to practice. I felt my iPhone 6 vibrate in my pockets. I pulled it out and looked at the screen to distract myself from watching Cassie acting like a whore by trailing her hand down the poor guy's chest and fluttering her eyelashes while flirting. Puke! Dylan was the one who texted me.

(Italic ~ Angel, Bold ~ Dylan)

You ready for practice?

Sorry, Dy. Today, some guy is here to look for someone to adopt. I'll be there after this.

Ok! Can you bring some food over? I'm hungry.

Learn to cook.

Mom wouldn't let me. Said I blow them up.

Who microwaves canned food in the microwave...

I was trying to learn!

Whatever. I'll come later if I can't come, I'll text you.

Kay. Ttyl!

I put my phone away and yawned, bored.

"Is that all of the girls you have? I'm not interested in any especially the girl here." the guy said and push Cassie off.

Cassie's jaw dropped and I snickered. Rejected! Bob pursed his lips. He looked towards me with disgust.

"The little runt in the corner is the last one. I suggest you don't take her. I recommend Cassie. She's a sweetheart." Bob said, smiling warmly at the man.