7

*Edited*

Xavier's POV

I stared at Angel's sleeping face, she's so pure and innocent. Adam is at the meeting. I continue to stare at Angel. That's not creepy at all. Is it? Angel stirred in her sleep and giggled. Wait...giggled? I got up and walked towards her sleeping in her play crib and leaned on the railing, watching her. Her face brightened up in her sleep. Must be a good dream. She giggled again and opened her mouth.

"Don't...tickle me there...Dylan..." she giggled.

Dylan? Who the fuck is Dylan?!

Angel's POV

I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Sleeping does kill time. I was met with Daddy Xavier's cold eyes. I flinched and hugged Mr. Piggy. What did I do? Was I not supposed to sleep without permission? If that's the problem, that's fudged off.

"Daddy? Is something wrong?" I asked, uncertainly.

Daddy Xavier clenched his fists. "Who the fuck is Dylan?" he growled.

His piercing cold gray eyes looked at me as if they could pierce through my soul, making me shake with fear. Where is Daddy Adam when you need him?

"I'll ask again. Who the fuck is Dylan?" Daddy Xavier asked, threateningly.

I hugged Mr. Piggy, tighter. Scary! Daddy Xavier banged his hand on the railing, hard. The crib shook. I yelped with fear and hugged Mr. Piggy.

"WHO IS DYLAN?!" he roared.

He kicked at the crib. I let out a piercing scream of fear. The door crashed open and daddy Adam came in, panting, as he stood by the doorway.

"What happened?! I heard Angel's screams!" Daddy Adam panted as he strode towards me.

He picked me up and I started to cry on his shoulder. "Huh? What happened?"

"I asked her who Dylan is." Daddy Xavier growled. "She wouldn't answer me."

Daddy Adam's eyes flashed with anger. "How did you ask her?"

"I asked who this Dylan guy is. Then, I kicked the crib and hit the railing." Daddy Xavier replied.

"You scared her! You don't shout at her, kick or hit the railing of the crib! Of course, she wouldn't answer. She is probably confused too! You have to be patient with her! She's just starting to adjust to us!" Daddy Adam shouted.

"Well, I'm not patient! Have you forgotten, brother? What I want to know, I must know it now!" Daddy Xavier barked.

I hung onto Daddy Adam, tightly, daddy Xavier is scary. I don't really like him that much. Too scary for me to cope with.

"Xavier...if you are going to be like that, I'm taking her home right now! I'm starting to grow sick and tired of your fits!" Daddy Adam hissed.

"Take her home! I don't care anymore!" Daddy Xavier barked and stomped to his chair.

Daddy Adam left the building and strapped me into my booster seat. He drove me home.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Daddy Xavier loves you but he's quite possessive with his belongings. You still have to go to school tomorrow, too." Daddy Adam sighed as he drove.

I didn't say anything and just stared outside.

(Time Skip)

Daddy Adam unbuckled me from my seat and I ran into my room. I closed the door gently and climbed up to my little room where all of my stuffies are, grabbed a blanket, and wrapped it around my body. I even made a wall of my stuffies to protect me and hugged my hamburger plushie to myself. Why is Daddy Xavier a meanie while Daddy Adam is not? There is a light knock on the door.

"Baby girl, come down and eat dinner." Daddy Adam called.

I crawled under my wall, climbed down the ladder, and opened the door to walk to the dining room. Daddy Xavier is home and seated at one of the seats. He wouldn't meet my eyes. It's ok though. He is a scary man. Daddy Adam smiled at me, picked me up, and put me in the high chair. He placed down my dinner. I ate, quietly and quickly. I gulped down my water and wiped my eyes. Daddy Adam looked surprised when he saw my empty plate then he placed me down.

"Go take a bath." Daddy Adam coaxed.

I nodded and ran out of the room to escape Daddy Xavier's wrathful stare. I closed the door and took a quick bath. After taking my clothes off I stared at my scarred back and scowled. I slipped on my pajamas and walked out when my phone rang. I grabbed it and picked it up.

(Bold = Dylan, Italic = Angel)

Hello?

Hey, Angel! It's Dylan.

Hi Dylan!

I need help with my math homework. Can you help me?

Sure!

*....Later....*

Thanks, Angel! I thought I was a goner for sure!

I'm already a goner for attempting to teach you.

Is that an insult?!

It is? I guess so since you just insulted yourself.

You are cruel...

But you like it.

Sadly.

Anyways, do you have our next song?

Yes and no. We'll choose tomorrow and have a vote.

Alright. Is that all?

Yeah. Thanks and bye!

Bye Dylan.

I hung up and looked outside. The night sky looked so beautiful. A black rose bloomed, sucking in the moonlight shining down at my window. I touched the delicate petal and smiled at its silkiness. There was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in," I called, faintly, still enchanted by the rose.

The door opened and Daddy Adam walked in. He sat down beside me and pecked my forehead then looked at the black rose then at me. I probably have shimmery eyes because of the rose. I touched the petals again. I love it.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart. You have school tomorrow." Daddy Adam said.

I sighed and climbed on my bed. Daddy Adam got up and tucked me in. He pecks my forehead and it travels down to my cheeks. It lingered there for a while before he got up. He turned on my night light and left, closing the door. I was lying there, staring up at the ceiling which is glowing with designs of roses and stars. If only Daddy Xavier could be like Daddy Adam.