18

*Edited*

I was at school in the classroom with Mr. S.

"You. Need. Friends." Mr. S said to me, slowly.

Mr. S is not only a teacher. He's like my best friend and acts like a child. How did he become a teacher again? I have to ask Mr. Wilson.

"Why?" I replied as I read my book.

"Because.......I need to take a shit and you can't be alone here in the classroom." Mr. S said, cheekily.

I glared at him. "You may be my teacher but you are disgusting...."

"I know. Now out! I'll whisk you away after taking a dump." Mr. S sang and pushed me out.

The door shut in my face. I shook my head and put on my headphones while putting up 'Replay'. I listened to the music as I walked around the school. This song was the one that Jordan taught me the moves so that I could dance to it. It was fun and enjoyable. I was dancing a bit. My feet dance around on the hallway. I couldn't help myself. I hummed along with the music and bumped into someone by accident. I jumped and pushed my headphones down. I spun around and saw a guy on the ground. He is wearing all black and his hood is up. There were books and paper scattered everywhere. My eyes widened and I quickly began to pick up the books and papers.

"I'm so sorry! I should've watched where I was going but noooo! I didn't!" I cried out as I held the books and papers for him.

He looked at me, stunned as he got up. I stared at his face and looked him up and down. He had a lip piercing and his eyes look pretty. It was pretty grey.

"You.....talked......to......me..." he said, stunned.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Of course. We're all humans."

"But I'm a freak! I'm an emo! It would ruin your popularity here!" he fretted as he began to pace back and forth, scared.

I frowned at him. "Popularity? I don't care about popularity. I don't even have any friends except for my music teacher and the front lady."

He looked at me with his eyes still wide. I held my hand out and put on a cute smile.

"I haven't introduced myself but you probably already know. Again. I'm Angel Youngblood and you are....." I started.

The emo looked at my hand and at my smile. He held his hand out and shook my hand.

"Landon Cleveland." he replied and put on a small smile. "It's nice to meet you."

My smile grew broader and wider. "Let's hang out! I just made my first friend and that's you!"

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the cafeteria, excitedly. He stumbled after me.

"B-B-But my f-friends." he stuttered.

"They're probably in the cafeteria." I said. "I'm hungry too."

I ran to the line and bought myself something to eat. Landon looks nervous and his eyes kept on flickering around the loud cafeteria. I held my lunch and looked at Landon.

"Where are your friends? I want to meet them." I said, chirpily.

Landon still looks nervous. He led me to a table with three guys and two girls. A girl with fiery red hair looked up and waved at Landon, excitedly.

"Landon's here, guys!" she announced.

At the girl with fiery red hair's announcement, the other four looked up and waved at Landon. Landon looked at them, happily and placed his stuff down.