"Something is bothering you. Is everything fine between you and Arjun.",She asked me.

"Don't talk about that idiot. I'm not in a mood to talk about him.", I said in a serious tone.

"He is not an idiot. He is your husband", she said with a teasing look.

"Will you stop this nonsense. Please focus on driving.",I said to her.

"Ok I will concentrate on my work.", She said.

Soon we reached the hospital. She parked her car and we both walked inside.

"Andy please smile Or else patients won't like you.", She said.

I gave a serious look.. "Naina just shut up.", I said and she started giggling.

"Here is your cabin. Call me if you want anything?", She said and left.

I went into my cabin and placed my things on the table. I sat on the chair.

"Mam are you Mrs. Arjun Sinha.", The peon asked me.

Oh God... his name.....is just soo irritating.

I nodded my head in yes. "Boss is waiting for you.",He said.

I smiled at him and went into his cabin. I saw an old man who was having his green tea. He must be the head of the hospital.

"Hello sir.", I greeted him.

"Hello Mrs. Arjun. Glad to meet you. Please take your seat.",He said and I sat before him.

"Glad to meet you too sir.", I said.

"Mrs.Arjun your profile is really good. We are waiting for doctor like you.we are very happie to offer a job to you.",he said.

"It's my pleasure to work in this hospital.", I said with a smile .

"Can I ask you a question?",He asked me.

"Why not sir?", I said. Your father is a well known business man. Your father in law is also a top business man. On the other hand your husband is an IPS officer.

You can start your own hospital right. But why did you choose to work.?",He asked me.

"Sir I want my own identity. I don't want there help. Before marriage people treated me as Suraj Kasyap's daughter. After Marriage they are treating me as Arjun's wife. Where is my identity Sir? I should gain it."

"Yes, I'll definitely start a hospital only when I got some experience.", I said with a smile.

"All the best Mrs.Arjun so..r.ry Ananya.", He said with a smile.

"Thank you sir.", I said and left his cabin.

Arjun pov:

I dropped Ayaan at school and went to my Office.

I saw my team and Mr.Shah waiting for me.

"Hello sir", I greeted him. "Hello Arjun. How are you?", He asked me. "Fine sir.",I replied with a smile.

"Sir press conference is going to start with in few minutes.",Anjalii said looking at us.

Soon the press conference has started. They asked many questions and Mr.Shah was answering them. But my mind was revolving around her.

Press conference continued for more than half an hour. I can't concentrate on this meeting.

I left her alone. I didn't drop her at the hospital. She will definitely be angry with me. How to cool her?