"Honey, you just woke up," seokjin asked worriedly. Yoongi grabbed a giggling taehyung while seokjin gently rocked jimin to sleep. While the other kids fell asleep with a lullaby, jimin enjoyed seokjin humming one. Sometimes seokjin would sing it in his ear, he doesn't think jimin can actually hear it but he knows jimin likes it.

They have a doctors appointment in a few days. Theyre going to be seeing a new doctor for jimin, hopefully he can ease the parents minds a bit when it comes to jimin's condition. Since everything has been a little stressful seokjin thought of a great idea. He had done extensive research and he really thought it would work. So later on in the day he planned on talking to namjoon about getting a service dog.

He thought it would really help the kids growing up. He could help jimin once he was old enough and he would just be a great companion to have around. Plus the kids had been asking for one for a while so why not? He also wanted to talk to namjoon about moving, they had 4 kids and if they did get a dog they'd need more room. They'd been in this house for so long it'd be hard to let go, but maybe they could find a home near here.

-

The twins were down for their nap and seokjin was trying to get things done while they slept. Yoongi was outside playing with jinyoung's boys and youngjae was happily watching hobi. Jinyoung and jaebum had finally gotten themselves together and were moving in together. Their house was filled with boxes so seokjin offered to watch the kids. Namjoon had gone out to buy a few things from the store so the house was quiet for a while. He quickly put some laundry to wash and then made some lunch for the kids when they got hungry.

"Youngjae honey can you take hobi's clothes off? I need to cut his hair," he nodded nervously and laid hoseok on the couch. Hoseok giggled anytime his fingers got near his tummy. Once he finished he told seokjin.

"Can you hold him? He doesn't cry or anything so don't worry," seokjin poked hoseoks belly button making him squeal. Hoseok obediently sat still and played with a toy car youngjae gave him. Seokjin cut his hair quickly but carefully. He'd have to cut namjoons hair too now that he thought about it.

"Thank you honey, i'm gonna take him a bath so i'll be right back," seokjin quickly swept up the little hairs on the floor. He was about to head to the bathroom when he felt his shirt get tugged. Youngjae quickly let go of his shirt and curled into himself a little.

"What's wrong youngjae?" he kneeled in front of him. Hoseok reached his little hand out when he saw youngjae's face.

"I-i was just..."

"You can come with me if you want youngjae," he was only a little surprised that seokjin knew what he was going to ask.

"You don't have to be scared youngjae, you know you can always talk to me," seokjin squeezed his shoulder comfortingly. Youngjae nodded and followed seokjin to the bathroom.

They talked and joked around while hoseok played in the bath tub. Once hoseok was clean and napping seokjin called the boys in for lunch. Everyone ate happily while seokjin washed some dishes and put the washed clothes to dry. He felt a little overwhelmed but it was nothing he couldn't handle. The kids decided to stay inside and watch a movie, seokjin just hoped the twins would stay asleep a little longer.