I laughed at her choice of words.

"No little one I won't hurt you. Where do you come from? What's your name?" I question her.

"I have no name. Only number."

I frowned.

"Number?"

She pulled her sleeve back and pointed at the black ink on her wrist. It read 6. It suddenly dawned on me. This girl was kept in a hunters facility. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't been in one myself.

"Come with me."

I grabbed her hand before she had anytime at all to respond.
I guess I'll let Ben Jones deal with this one.

"What is your age?" I ask her, still dragging her away from the crowd.

"I am on my 156th moon." She replies in a curt tone. I quickly calculate her wolf language into 14 years of age. Her age surprises me. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, her face still rounded and her cherry cheeks made me do a double take.

"Follow me." I said again, dragging her behind me. We walked three quarters of the way to my house when she started slowing down. It dawned on me how tired she must have been, so I grabbed her in my arms and carried her the rest of the way. Her eyes narrowed and she fought at first, so I pulled my trump card.

I pulled down my sleeve up and showed her the inked number 1 on my wrist. She stopped fighting immediately and looked at it intensely.

"I'm like you." I tried again to carry her, and luckily this time she allowed me. I ordered an Uber car to drive us to the house. We arrived home about thirty minutes till the last bell at school would ring. The pack house was relatively empty- only Beta and Alpha ranks were allowed to stay here. Theta's had the option- but Bella's family preferred to live in solitude.

I dragged to young girl to my fathers study- dreading having to talk to him face to face. I'd basically avoided him for the past days- pretending like he didn't even exist.

I rapped on his large mahogany doors and waited for his response. I carried the now sleeping child cradled in my left hand and held the door handle in my right.

"Come in," my fathers gruff voice called out. I rolled my eyes at his macho voice and shoved the door open as far as possible. I was careful not to hit 6's head on the door.

My father immediately stood up and growled lowly at the sleeping girl.

"You dare bring a rogue to my house?" Father roared- looking ready to jump his desk and strangle me to death.

"Relax. She's like 14, chill. She came from a hunter facility." I rolled my eyes at his Alpha tone. He should know it had little to no effect on me at all.

"Still, why bring her here?" My dad asked curiously eyeing her. He probably didn't believe her age either.

"Probably because I was once her and I probably would have wanted someone to do the same for me." I snapped at him, narrowing my eyes. He should know how sensitive this topic was for me. His gaze softened momentarily before it was back to stone.

"Very well, do what you please. She will work as an omega."

No sooner had he spoken those words, did the door to his study burst open. Ben Jones stood in the doorway, glaring at me. His eyes trailed down to the girl in my arms, and he growled lowly in his chance.

"Get your hands off my mate."

Then it clicked. Ben Jones had found his mate, the look on his face was one of love and anger. And lots of jealousy. I tried to recall his age. I was fairly certain he was only 15 years old, and he was a sophomore at our high school now.

"Maybe not father."

Don't kill me, I promise these short chapters aren't permanent lol. Yes Bella will be in the next chapter. No this isn't edited.

Again, I KNOW I SAID THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE LONGER BUT I'M PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE SET ME ON FIRE HAD I NOT UPDATED. MY BAD.

RECAP: So BEN found his mate and we learned that LANDON was in a hunter facility. Hehehaha. So this is like CHAPTER 15 WOOHOO. ALMOST HALFWAY DONE WITH THE STORY IF EVERYTHING STAYS ON SCHEDULE. YIPPEEEE. WOW THIS IS GETTING REALLY LONG OF AN A/N.

Anyways, we're starting to see developments in Blandon's relationship. (Bella and Landon.)

More to come.

Catch y'all later alligators.

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
FOLLOW
BANNER
IDK
BYE