"I'll be sure to give you lots more reasons to smile." I joke- though half of me was completely serious. She smiles a little wider and steps away from me- allowing the mutt to guide her to our class.

"We need to finish the project!" I shout out at her. She chuckles and waves.

"See you in the library after lunch!" Bella shouts back over her shoulder. The dog drags her away and I'm left with a stupid smile on my face. I quickly wipe it off when a snickering Winfrey pops up beside me.

"I'm so going to win the thing." He laughs evilly, shoving my shoulder.

"In your dreams!" I snap back, my mind wandering to the car.

"The only thing that's staying in your dreams is that lambo." He chuckled.

I scowl and try my best to make it to class on time.

The first half of the school day goes by without much excitement. Selena made a few passes at me- all of which I denied. Shocking, I know.
The only thing remotely interesting was my friend Josh found his mate in a new exchange student named Allison.

So I was pretty much jumping in my seat 4th period so I could get to the library. When the bell finally rang- I rushed to the front of the line and got a tray. I made it to the Library in record time because Bella was just limping to a chair in the corner. I noticed her lack of food and frowned.
I'll have to address that.

"Hey." I greeted and flopped down beside her, finding myself a little out of breath.

"Did you run all the way here?" Bella scrunched her nose up in a really cute way and I chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I shrug and scratch the back of my head nervously. Something felt off today. The air around us was more charged and Bella wasn't trying to throw things at me or slap me in the face. That's a start if you ask me.

"Dork." Bella chuckles, fumbling around before pulling out some textbooks. I snort inwardly at the small girl lifting the heavy books with ease.

"So let's start shall we?" I smile.

We spent the next thirty minutes working. Well- more like she was working and I was pretending to listen while staring at her face like a love struck pup. She stuck her tongue out to the right of her mouth slightly when she concentrates and her forehead scrunches up. I really needed to get my head out of the gutter. Even if I felt bad for her and wanted to be near her- she was still to weak to be a Luna.

I think.

"And I thought we could put a photo of the atom there with his face above it to the-,"

Whatever Bella was droning on about was drowned out by the shrill ring of a bell. I winced at the unexpected intrusion of sound and covered my aching ears.

Ouch.

"We should pack up." I sigh, and she begins to help me stack the books. Her face looked almost disappointed- and I would like to believe that it wasn't because she didn't have anymore school work to do.

She drops something out of her folder as she says goodbye- rushing to her next class. I bend down and grab it before slowly sitting up. It was a photo.

Bella was kissing her brothers cheek and she had her arms around his neck. Ben looked happy as he held Bella up in the piggy back position. Their dad was holding his mate close to him and had a hand on his sons shoulder.

They looked like a normal and happy family. The photo brought a smile to my face as I flipped it over.

'I will always have a friend because I have a brother.'

It was kind of ironic and sad at the same time. Yeah right.

I stuffed it in my back pocket carefully and gathered the rest of our work together. It took me a few minutes to get to my locker having to balance all the different work materials.

I sat everything on the ground and punched in my combination- opening it wide. Something soft fluttered through the open door or and landed next to the stack. I frowned at the neatly packaged letter. Picking it up gingerly, I flipped it over and read the front. All it said in neat, thick cursive was 'Alpha.'

I warily opened it breaking the wax seal and scanned my eyes over the inscription. What I read made my heart stop and sweat from on my hands. I stood there for a good ten minutes just rereading the contents.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I want Bella Jones
But so do you
Touch her you die
She's mine to keep
Get near her, and
I'll put you to sleep

-T

Hey guys

Hey guys. It's me.

Lol I guess you already know that though. So it's a little bit longer than the last few I have been posting but not as long as usual. I'll fix it- pinky promise.

Not edited and I wasn't paying attention to it either lol.

AND THE PLOT THICKENS.

Creepy letter, eh? So some stuff is about to hit the fan. The story is starting to add up. 14 chapters. WOOHOO. YAYAYAAY!!

I CANNOT wait until chapter twenty. Hehehe. Seems like Bella is starting to warm up to Landon hmm?

Who do you think T is?

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
SHARE
POST TO PROFILE
SEND LOVE
EAT SKITTLES
WHATEVER

ILY!!!

-Allie.