Management Part 2

Začať od začiatku

"Don't give me that look. I'll handle this from here. Just go for a walk. Cool off a bit. The boys and I will give you an update later." I told him.

And with that he pushed passed the management team and stormed off the bus.

"Now that he's gone, we can talk rationally." Marie said with a smile.

"You need to stop yourself right there before I also get very angry." I reply, earning confused looks from the four of them.

"Listen, Paul was right. You four do not know what you're talking about." I state.

"And like I said before, what do you mean we have no idea what you're talking about? We know exactly what you're talking about." Ann replied.

"No you don't actually." Louis stated before I could say anything else.

Before any of the management team could reply, Niall spoke up.

"Before you deny the statement again, let me tell you this. You have no idea what you're talking about because you have no idea what he's been through." Niall states.

"And you do?" John asks, referring to all of us.

"Listen, we may not what Liam is going through, but we have been living in the same bus for the last few months so we've been right by his side. Yes some of us knew about his condition before others, but that didn't change the fact that we knew Liam wasn't himself. So now that we all know what he's been going though these past three years, I know that not only us, but also the fans will be by his side, supporting him every step of the way." Harry stated.

"And I'll just have you know that Liam is starting to get back to his old self. It may take some time, but over the past few weeks, I've seen him opening up more and more." I interfered.

The management team sat there, not uttering a word. We sat there in silence, not knowing what they're going to say next.

"So, these fans that travel with you. They've had background checks, and extensive interviews. They're not some crazy fans are they?" Jim asked.

"First of those fans have names, which are Aubrey and Ariel. Second of all, Aubrey is an employee of mine at the studio in London and Ariel is her best friend. So yes Aubrey's had a background check and an interview and throughout Aubrey's time at the studio in London, she has done nothing but talk highly of Ariel. So no, Ariel has not had a background check nor has he had an interview. I trusted Aubrey's word and Aubrey's word was right. Ariel is trustworthy and loyal and she has been nothing but that and more since she's been on tour with us." I explained.

"Okay, but what about this daughter of Niall's?" Ann asked.

"What about her?" Niall asked, sounding offended.

"Won't she become a problem?" Ann continued.

Before Niall could even mouth to respond, I responded quickly. I was afraid that if Niall responded it wouldn't have been nice.

"If she hasn't been a problem throughout these past few months, then she won't become a problem in the future. I trust that Niall is a good father and will take care of his child, even though he has other responsibilities while on tour." I replied.

John, Jim, Ann, and Marie all sat there silently for what felt like a long time. They occasionally shared glances, as if speaking without talking. As if they were reading each others minds.

"If we let you continue this tour, then you have to promise us that you will keep us updates on every interview and concert and any other event that the boys attend." Marie suggested.

"And what do we get in return?" Zayn asked before I had a chance to respond to their offer.

"We'll promise not to interfere with anything." John replied.

"What?" We all said in disbelief.

"We'll promise not to interfere with anything. Since this is your so-called "last tour" we'll promise not to tag along as your management team." Jim continued.

"Since your tour is going smoothly so far, we'll promise to have a say in anything that you do as long as you promise to keep us updated on everything." Ann added.

"We promise." Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry, and even Liam said in unison immediately.

"Well okay then. We hope to be hearing from you periodically." Marie said as she got up.

Soon all four of them were off the bus, leaving us in silence.

"Well, that was intense." Louis stated, breaking the silence, making us giggle slightly.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

I was slowly working on this chapter.

I really hope you guys like this chapter. Please comment to let me know how it was.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!