“yes….they are made for eachother…!! And my beti loves him so much that’s y she was restlessness yesterday…!!”khushal said with a small smile…!!

“ha khushal ji…but don’t know how we can make her agree to this engagement without showing arnav’s pic…!! Im frieghtened about it…how can she agreed to marry some other when she loves arnav??!! Eventhough we are arranging her engagement with arnav only, as per arnav’s wish we shouldn’t have to tell her that arnav is the only groom for her before engagement….but hows this possible???!!!!”garima said with tensed tone…!!

hahahah rima…don’t worry….they both are destined to b together….so destiny only will make her to say yes for this engagement without seeing arnav’s pic…!! Vise I don’t think arnav will keep calm now….he will definitely do something which will make khushi to say ‘yes’ to engagement….!! So we can only do onething….just keep looking for the destiny…!!”khushal said while looking at garima while garima too nodded agreeing with him…!!

**************************

(in clg, khushi’s class room)

Khushi is glancing towards the entrance time to time….!! its time for arnav’s class…!! She hasn’t seen him from morning onwards….!! She is biting her nails in nervousness….!! Although she is looking into the book, her mind is flying over different thoughts…!! Just then arnav entered into the class….!! Khushi looked at him…!! He is looking more stunning in his black suit…!! “same color dresses”her inner soul exclaimed…!! She lost in his chocolate brown eyes and kept on gaping at him shamelessly…!! Arnav saw this and smirking himself seeing khushi lost in him…!!

“attention everyone”he said little loud….whole class(who are busy in chatting) as well as khushi(who losts in arnav) came to this world…!! The class started normally with attendance and continued with class….!! Meanwhile khushi is unable to concentrate on class….she is biting her nails with nervous and fidgeting with her dupatta…none observed this except lav….!! Lav is giggling herself seeing her state…! But arnav is not looking at khushi as he is busy in taking class…!!

Soon class got over and its time for arnav to leave the class….!! He is walking towards exit…khushi’s face fell down….!! “khushi”she heard his voice….!!

“y…yes sir”she stammered little….!!

“khushi….we have to review some arrangements about cultural events as it is only 4 days left for the start of cultural events….so as it is lunch break meet me in my office after ur lunch…!” he said and left from there….!!

“I think it’s a good time to express my feelings to him”khushi thought…!!

“khushi come lets go to canteen to have lunch”lav said while getting up from her place…!!

“lav….u all go and eat I will first meet sir and later will come ok??” khushi replied…!!

Unwritten destiny-Found My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara