chapter-19

Written by me....

Again no proof read! Sorry for that!

********

“no need ma…u and papa see him and like him and I trust u both and respects u so I will marry even a monkey if u like it”saying this angrily she went to her room while cutting the continuous calls from arnav…!!

Here garima just stood with amu****t….!! “wat did arnav has done???”she wondered…!! “by the way khushi y did u come this much early??”she asked loudly..!!

“I was feeling headache ma will sleep for sometime”khushi told a white lie from her room…!! She is getting calls from arnav…but she is not lifting it….!! Feeling angry on him, she switched off her mobile and kept it on reading table and lied on bed….!! She herself don’t know when sleep caught her, and she went to deep sleep as she didn’t sleep well last nyt…!!

*****************

(in evng)

Garima entered into khushi’s room to find her sleeping with a frown on her forehead…!! Being her mother, she can guess y is that frown for..!!

“khushi wake up its already 5pm” she shacked her to wake her up…!! Khushi lazyli woke up…!

“khushi, the groom family had called and ur engagement date have fixed and its after three days from today…!!”garima said in one go, arranging books on reading table properly…!!

“kyaaaa???”shock would b an under estimate for khushi…!! All her laziness due to nap run away from her….she jerked and sat on bed with shock….!!

“kya hua???”garima asked controlling her giggle seeing her daughter’s reaction…!! Of course she expected it….!!

“kuch nahi ma…..but ithni jaldi engagement???”khushi asked trying to b as cool as possible…!!

“ha u only told na that u are ready to marry and u will marry even a MONKEY if we like him???”garima asked stressing monkey a little…!!

Khushi literally cursed herself for that….!! Now she even cant see groom’s pic??? She was doing mental debate….!! While she is thinking, garima left her room saying she have to make evening snacks…!!

Here khushi got lost into thoughts about today’s events and absentmindedly she switch on her phone….!! She came out of her and is shocked when she found missed calls from arnav…..!! a little hope arised in her and she immediately dialed him….!!

*************

Here when garima informed him about the acceptance of khushi for engagement, he is in cloud nine and immediately wanted to talk to khushi….at least listen her voice…!! But her mobile got switched off…!! He got worried and called garima and came to know that khushi had slept…!! He sigh in relief….!! now his mobile is ringing indicating call from khushi….!! A wide smile appeared on his face…but he thought to tease her vise he likes her kali ka avthar…!!

With a smirk on his face, he lifted her call and “khushi were u busy?? Y weren’t u answer my call??? Vise u will come to my engagement na??? its after three days….”he said in one go without leaving a chance to khushi to speak…!

Khushi is just like hwww….!! She look at her mobile and fisted it tightly…! If that mobile is arnav, she would have crushed his neck like this only…!!