chapter-9

Written by me.....

*********
They all came out of canteen and the scene occurring in corridor made them all to burn with anger....!! There sheetal is ragging some juniors.....!

Sheetal: (to a girl) hey u, kiss him as I said...(she said pointing to another junior there) or else I wont allow u to study in this college.

She is scaring that junior girl..and that junior is crying like hell and the boy is arguing with her with anger where as she like an idiot just kept on asking that girl to kiss him...!!

Arshi and the gang saw this scene and they are fuming with anger. Khushi is the first one that reacts as she doesn't like this type of ragging at all...that also she is unable to see that junior girl crying. Within few seconds she went towards sheetal. Sheetal is about to slap that junior boy who is arguing with her saying she is doing wrong But her hand got stopped by khushi's hand. Arnav just kept on looking at khushi observing the new side of khushi...to b frank his love on her is increasing more and more...!! He likes this side of khushi very much...!!

"stop ur nonsense sheetal" khushi said gritting her teeth while throwing sheetal's hand down. By then lav, payal, NK and akash also reached there. Sheetal is already burning with jealousy from the time when she came to know that khushi is assisting arnav. Now when khushi is stopping her in front of many students, she is fuming like hell...!!

"who r u to tell me??" spoke out sheetal with anger.

"im a student here sheetal....and for ur kind information u don't have any right to rag them like this....if they complain in police station, ur future wil spoil" khushi is saying while controlling her anger hoping that sheetal will understand wat she is saying. But she doesn't know how cheap sheetal is...and she doesn't have any idea about jealousy of that girl, where as arnav was completely shocked with khushi's new avtar!

"wat the! now also she is thinking about sheetal's future!!! My god! You have very good nature khushi" he thought within himself...!!

"oh shut up khushi....by assisting ASR sir for cultural events, are you thinking that u can become the goddess in our college??? Look I think you might be feeling happy for assisting him as u got a chance of gaining his attention and droll over him as he is handsome, but it never happens understand??? So get lost from here" saying this unrelated nonsense she pushed khushi hard.

She is about to fall on the ground but two strong arms have protected her from falling and gave her balance to stand....! She look at the owner of the hands....yes its none other than ASR...his eyes are red due to anger...! "how dare she to talk about his khushi like that??" this is the only thought lingering in his brain. He is looking at sheetal with burning eyes. If looks can burn, sheetal would have turned into ashes by now! Khushi observed his burning gaze on sheetal...! From his looks only she came to know that he heard everything and he is angry on sheetal...!! Even though khushi got hurt by her words, she stood strong in front of all...!! Arnav decided to give a slap like answer to sheetal.

"wats going on here??" arnav almost screamed with anger....!! All students who are there shivered by his anger! lav went towards khushi to support her as she very well know that her best friend might have got hurt by those words.