chapter-68

Written by me....
Sorry for late update guys .  I was just busy with few works... And ya no proof read for this update too ....so plz ignore any grammatical and spelling mistakes.... Enjoy reading :)

***********

But there was a nagging feeling she was thinking, “Where is Henry?”

“pchhh….poor girl….im getting pity seeing lavanya’s state arnav ji….can I tell her where henry had gone to?”asked khushi looking at lav who is so lost in her thoughts.

Arnav jerked his head towards her and said “noooo”instantly. “are u thinking to spoil henry’s surprise or wat..!!”he exclaimed.

“not like that…..but I am unable to see lav sad like that….look at her once…see how much sad and worried she is…!”said khushi looking at lav sadly.

“ohhh….i can help u in this…”arnav said with a serious expression.

“help? Wat help?”khushi asked with confusion on her face..!!

“let’s blindfold ur eyes so that u cant see lav’s sad face…”said arnav with an innocent look holding his hand kerchief to blindfold her eyes…!!

“hawwww…..”khushi’s expression is worth to watch..! “u are teasing me…!! hawwww…..” she said making her eyes wide with amu****t..!! and arnav succeeded in making khushi diverting from lav’s topic….i should say that he is smart bcoz he diverted khushi from spoiling henry’s surprise…!!

Even though Anjali is handling stage along with shyam, both of their attention is also on all youngsters specially lavanya. Someone is telling speech about AR.

“poor lav…she is worrying so much about henry..”Anjali whispered to shyam.

“haan I msged henry…he said he is on the way….”shyam whispered back.

******************

(on the other hand)

Nk came to lav and asked “wat happened lav? Seems like u are worried?”

“haan nk…im worried…”she replied absent minded.

“ohoo….lav don’t be worried…dinner items are there only…they wont run anywhere and all guests wont empty them…”he said with a smirk.

“hawwww stupid….u thought that im worried as if dinner items will get over ah??”lav exclaimed with fury.

“yeah of course…u always think about eating only na…”nk shrugged. Lav glared at him as if she will eat him alive. Before she can react, nk got a smack on his head….he turned his head sideways only to find radha.

“idiot….she is worried for henry…”radha said glaring at nk for pulling lav’s legs.

“ohoooo…..may be he had run away not bearing ur madness lavanya…”nk said with serious expression on his face.

“uuuuuuuu…………..”said lav and pinched him hard on his arm. He ouched with her pinch.

“u did good lav…pinch him again…”radha giggled.