chapter-40

Written by me.....plz ignore spelling and grammar mistakes!

*******

Khushi is there between her fiancé-arnav and the closed door…..!! arnav is smirking at her while she is looking at him with wide eyes….!! “so u r purposely avoiding me??” he asked looking at her eyes….she is still looking at him with wide eyes….!! “so ready for payback???”he asked….she gulped looking at his dark eyes….!! He observed that single movement and his eyes came towards her lips and came to a halt there….! She is not in the state to say anything…..!! he entwined his one hand’s fingers with her’s and while putting another hand on the door by bending towards her…..!! she thought to say something but before that, she felt his lips on her’s….her eyes got closed automatically….his kiss is smooth at first….she shivered and he pulled her more towards him from her waist…..!! after a long passionate kiss, he broke away and she gulps huge amounts of air to fulfil her lungs……he looked at her with toxicating eyes…..he bent towards her neck and starts to give feather kisses….his hand went towards the dori of her blouse and in one tug he opened the knot…..khushi gasped and her breath become heavier when he held her neck and again coming towards her lips from her neck…..!! “arnav ji”she wishpered closing her eyes again….!!!

She jerked from her sleep and sat on the bed immediately…..she is breathing heavily….she put her hand on her chest in the attempt of controlling her rapid heartbeats….her throat went dry…..she looked towards the reading table and hurriedly went towards it to drink water from water bottle….!! She gulped huge amount of water and put that bottle in its place again…..she is panting heavily and touched her lips with trembling hands…..she looked around…..its her room….yes its HER room not his and she is not in sari and pinned against the door of his room….!! “means its my DREAM?!!”she murmured….!! A huge blush formed on her face…..she clutched her salwar tightly to control her embarrassment….oops correction that’s her blushes….!!! “wait…..if its my dream then how did I woke up with a jerk??!! Wait let me remember……ha I heard some sound…..not some sound….its my mobile’s ringtone…..”she thought and come towards her bed again and took the mobile to check who called her at that time…..its 1am….!!

After checking the call log, she thought “arghhhh company call…..y the hell they have to do call at this time???? Bcoz of this damn call my sleep got disturbed”she is irritated…..but she herself thinking whether she is irritated bcoz the call disturbed her sleep or her dream??!! ‘dream’ again her face become like a tomato…..!! “hey devimayya…..this all happened bcoz of that laad governor….ha or else wat….i used to dream about books and exams and right now see wat type of dreams im getting…(she blushed slightly) this is all bcoz of arnav ji……y should he have to send that msg?? and upon that he added ‘have my dreams’……ufff im now getting his dreams only….that too….that too…..”her voice trailed off remembering the most awkward dream of her….!! She glanced at the clock….its indicating 1.30am…..!! “wat the….i only slept for one hour and again got up???(she is literally shocked)now wat to do……!!”she is biting her nails….!! Ha poor khushi….after arnav sent that msg, she was unable to sleep with bewilderment….but later she slept without her own knowledge after 12.15am only to get that dream….!! If she don’t get the call from company, she would have continued sleeping or should say continue her dream…..!! but ****…..dont know y she got company call at that odd time….i think its only to disturb her and her dream…!! Coming to khushi’s state right now….she has been biting her nails thinking about her honewale patidev….!! Pchhh…..eventhough arnav sent that msg ONLY to tease her, it had a major impact on her…..her mind is thinking on its own about the POSSIBLE pay backs of arnav and her dream also one among them….!! It is sending Goosebumps across her body and she shivered lightly…..!! finally after sometime khushi decided to compose herself….!! “dekho khushi….its just dream…..DREAM ok??? And vise bhi u have worn sari in that dream and tomorrow u don’t wear sari right?? Then y r u this much bewilder?? And ha upon that don’t forget that u r angry on him…..ha ha I know that ur anger got subsided when he was messaging u in watsapp but u SHOULD b angry on him ok??? If u don’t get angry, the remember lav’s msgs after that incident when he pinch u ok?? Bcoz of him only lav was teasing u badly….so u b angry on him ok??? Don’t talk to him tomorrow and just ignore him and b angry with him….”she muttered herself by closing her eyes….!! “b angry….b angry….b angry….”she kept on muttering herself so that she don’t forget it like a school kid…..but she don’t know wat destiny had planned….!! Soon she drifted to sleep….!!