Chapter-28

(here goes the story)

He is leaning towards her….but as usual a frustrated arnav taken back with the loud ringing of his mobile!

“wat the…”saying with frustrated tone, he took out his mobile to see the name of principle sir flashing on it… he pick up the call while khushi is silently giggling seeing his frustrated face.

“yes sir…..ya im in my room sir….ya all the preparations done for the competition….yes sir….im coming….i will b there in two min….ya im starting from my room now….ya sure….”khushi can able to listen one side conversation of arnav….. she can easily guess principle sir must be talking about the singing competition that is going to be held in few minutes. She is observing arnav….he is not looking at her while talking on phone. After hung up the call, he gave a glare to her and left from there without even informing her. Her mouth got wide open and a “wat the” escaped from her mouth.

*******************

(in a side room near stage in auditorium)

Arnav is writing something….to be clear, he is rewriting the names of the participants that going to be performed in the competitions in few minutes…Khushi entered into the room.

“arnav ji…”she called…. “yes khushi”he replied without looking at her….she frowned as he seems like avoiding her….!!

“wat are u doing???”she asked observing his facial expressions….!!

“just rewriting the list of the participants…”he replied still writing the names. Her face fallen and she asked “arnav ji are u angry on me??”

Arnav’s head shot up with shock! He is shocked not knowing why is she thinking like that.

“ME?? Angry on u?? why u thinking like that??”he asked with shock….!!

“vo…I giggled na and u also left while glaring at me and u are not looking at me now so…..” she told with fallen face.

He looked at her amused for quite some seconds and burst into giggle….“oh no khushi common…..im not angry on u…..vise y will I angry on my angle who is changing my hell life into paradise…!! I was just involved into rewriting list of the participants that’s y I didn’t look at u….”he said with small smile. Yeah she knows when he is seriously working about something, he will involve into it completely…but alas…she forgot about that right that moment….She smiled at him as she don’t know wat to say.

“Now common don’t stand there….the competition is going to start with in few min….common help me….let’s conform the arrangements finally….!! And khushi be perfect ok?? Principle sir gave this to us with most faith on us….so we have to do our best ok???”he said as a lecturer not as her hubby correction soon to b hubby…. Yes in case of cultural events, he is lecturer to whom their principle had given the responsibility of conducting of cultural events and she is his assistant….that’s it…..!! he is not going to mess personal and professional life in this case.

“ya sure arnav ji….”saying this, they both again involved into the arrangements about singing competition. After satisfying with the final checking of arrangements both started to walk towards the stage…..in this whole process, khushi failed to check the list of the participants again as the list is with arnav.