chapter-66

Written by me.
No proof read again guys! I'm little busy so couldn't proof read it!

*******

“henry, I want a help….”said arnav as soon as henry lift up the call on the other hand. Arnav told wat happened and henry couldn’t help the giggle not to escape.

“wat the…here im trying to woo her and u r giggling..! Unbelievable..!”said arnav.

“sorry dude…but I found ur fight funny one that’s y laughed…ok now I will help…”said henry.

**********

“khushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii……………”a gang of lav,payal,nk and akash called oops correction SCREAMED as soon as they entered into gupta’s house.

“kya hua….??”it was shyam who reacted with in a second….he came to hall running similarly like a wind. The trio except lav looked at each other thinking y did he came running.

“kuch nahi hua shyam bhai(nothing happened brother)…but y did u came running..”asked payal with the most innocent look on her face….she didn’t act, she really asked innocently bcoz her tube light mind didn’t lit up and so she didn't understand y shyam came running with panic filled eyes..!! lav mentally face palmed seeing her crazy friends' tube lyt minds.

“kuch nahi hua? (nothing happened?") Then y did u all screamed at a time as if a tsunami is going to hit the house..!!”shyam asked with his wide eyes, panting little..!!

“but bhai….how can tsunami come in delhi? There is no sea in this city na…!!”shyam just felt like to bang his head at nk’s innocent question..!!

Lav smacked nk’s head and said “arey budhu….ur mind is not tube lyt…its mercury lamp hai mercury lamp..!!”she face palmed.

“now I understood…..shyam bhai got panicked listening our calling..!”akash said with a smirk on his face.

“ohh…”remaining two except lav said….of course lav understood at the starting second only..!!

“thank god…finally u all understood…!! Thank god that elders are not in home or else they might have gotten a heart attack listening ur scream..”shyam said sitting on a sofa in living room.

“guys…wat happened? Y were u screaming like that..? I was startled..!”said khushi stepping down the stairs while drying her wet hairs….she was in shower when they were screamed. (she did shower to cool her anger but still it didn’t get cool completely..!)

“khushi…..go and get ready….we have a surprise for u…lets go out….”said lav. Khushi looked at the remaining who nodded their heads with excitement.

“surprise?”khushi asked confusingly.

“haaa….”all told in unison.

“nahi yaar…im not in mood to go out now…”she said.

“uffooo khushi…there is an ice cream shop which has opened recently…..we will show u that….vise bhi u need ice cream to cool urself na…”said nk. Even though khushi refused coming at first, after her friend’s request, she agreed and went up to get ready. How can she say ‘no’ to her friends…?!!