chapter-53

Written by S1992L

********

Suddenly Khushi’s phone rang making them both came out of their world… Arnav released her from his hold and Khushi opened her bag to bring out of her phone…. She saw the caller id and found that it was from her mom…. She received the phone and her face became pale and bit her tongue while closing her eyes…

“Mamma… Listen to me…” Khushi pleaded…. “Shut up Khushi… First you listen… where you suddenly disappear after coming from Mandir Ha? You even did not inform me… You know how much worried I am.. Your phone was unreachable…. I thought someone kidnapped you… ” Garima ranted… She was too worried for her daughter to think rationally… “Mamma…” Khushi spoke up in disbelief…. “Don’t Mamma me young lady…. You know how much worried I am…” She scolded her daughter, “Now tell me where are you??” She asked in a stern voice…

Before Khushi could told anything Arnav signaled her to put the phone in speaker… Khushi did the same as he told…. “Now why are not you speaking??? Where are you??” They heard Garima almost yelled in phone…. “Hello Auntie…” Arnav spoke up…. “Arrey Arnav beta… Thank God… You are with Khushi….” Garima told with a sigh of relief…. “I’m sorry auntie… I have called Khushi earlier… The worker who are going to decorate the hall for prom, their manager died so I need to toke the matter in hand… I have Khushi, Lav and Henry with me to help.. I am really sorry auntie for the rush and that you had to worry…” Arnav apologized explaining the situation to Garima….

“Oh it’s okay beta… I was just worried.. You guys carry on….” Garima spoke up,“Bye beta… Bye Khushi…” “Bye..” both of them mumbled before the phone got off… “Whoa.. What a drastic change of mood of mommy dearest…” Khushi spoke up sighing in relief…

“Oh Khushi…. This is the charm of THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA that no one can resist…” Arnav said c0ckily raising an eyebrow and folding his hands on his chest… “The worst pick up line I have ever heard…” Khushi put water on his ego and started to tie the balloons making sure this time her tummy would not expose…. After few moments later Henry and Lav came there with the decoration things…. And the four of them started to do the decoration…. Khushi sat down after sometime as she became tired tying the half of the balloons… She looked around the room and found that they only managed half of the room and there were only some hours left to start…. Lav saw Khushi sat down watching the room…

“What’s up???” She asked her best friend while sitting down next to her… “I don’t think we will be able to finish in time….” Khushi started and looked at Lav when she saw that Lav too nodded in agreement she grinned… Lav too grinned back understanding what’s in Khushi’s mind and they called somebody after telling their idea of what they were thinking to the boys and the boys too agreed to them…

At least 15 minutes later the ball room door burst open revealing Nk, Payal and Akash in all their glory… “Woah.. You guys are fast…..” Arnav said in shock… In reply they shrugged…. Nk noticed someone’s absence and spoke up, “Well, I do not think the seven of us can finish the decoration….We need one more person to finish the task…” And this made all of them looked at his like he had grown 3 heads….

“Please enlighten us about the 8th wondrous person your majesty… ” Khushi told sarcastically making others snicker… “Oh.. Patience my royal subject… Patience..” Nk told her patting her hair like she was a little girl… Khushi gritted her teeth and swatted his hand from her head and gave him a hard glare…. Nk ignored her glare and turned to Henry where he was decorating something…