Chapter-34

Written by me...

*******

“I think its time to tell their story with both of u”said anwi before looking at them…!!

Anwi: shyam is our senior when we were studying in high school…..!! Anjali and me are best friends from that time itself…! Anjali has very nice nature….she used to participate in many social events at that time only….shyam too used to participate like Anjali…..as he is also topper, whole school know him well…..!! once me and anju were about to go to home after the completion of the school…then we found shyam who is sitting on the nearby bench……he looks so pale and sad at that time…..anjali cant able to see anyone sad so she along with me, go to him….!!

*******flashback**********

Anjali: shyam….(he lifted his head….they both are shocked to see his teary eyes)

Anwi: shyam….y r u crying?? U should be happy today as u received many awards today including “best student”….!! (they both are shocked)

Shyam: wats use of those awards?? Im unable to study further….(he said with low tone…..he wanted to take out and share his pain and sorrow)  

Anjali and anwi: kyaaaa??? Wat r u talking??

Shyam: ha…..im an orphan….im living in orphanage from my birth…..they are paying for my books from the funds we receive every year and im studying with scholarship….but after my 10th, they don’t pay for my higher studies as per the rules I should let go from orphanage and should stand on my own feet…..(he is silently crying) I don’t have anyone in this world….neither relatives nor close friends……my studies will stop after this year and I should work as a server in hotel….!! (he is crying silently)

Anjali: no shyam…..this country don’t have to loose a gem like u…..ur studies wont b stopped…..come with us…!!

*******flashback end*************

Anwi: Anjali took him to ur father arnav…..she has so much helping nature….she explained ur dad everything how she saw him crying and how intelligent he is etc etc….uncle like Anjali very much…..he decided to help shyam to do further studies….!! He paid fee for shyam’s studies and hostel….!! (she turned around) even aunty too know shyam…..but u don’t know him as whenever he come to ur home, u used to in home and after ur 12th, u went to another city for studies…..so u don’t know about him….!! I think that’s fate...!! (she turned towards arnav again) as time passes, Anjali and shyam both fell in love without knowing each other….!! For shyam, Anjali is everything for him….u know wat once shyam tried to kill himself when his seniors raged him making fun of him as he is an orphan…..!! that time Anjali saved him…!

******flashback**********

Anjali: shyam r u mad?? Wat r u doing??(she asked throwing the poison bottle from his hand)

Shyam: what can I do more Anjali?? U don’t know how they are pointing and commenting me saying im an orphan…!! (he said with cry)