chapter-12

Written by S1992L

**********

Khushi was roaming around the park after meeting the adorable children… She badly wanted to meet her Arnav ji but she knew that won’t be possible as he told her that he only come here once in a week… She wanted to leave the place soon but something was telling her to stay some more time… So she roamed around the park and suddenly bumped with someone…. And she was about to fell down… In fear she squeezed her eyes and kept it shut and waiting for falling down… But she never touched the ground instead if a strong pair of arms encircled her waist preventing her to fall down….

Arnav looked at her…. His lips craved a smile and adored the innocence on her face… “She is so cute” thought Arnav…. When Khushi felt that someone saved her she first open her one eyes following by another… Her eyes got wide seeing that Arnav sir Her ARNAV JI saved her… Unknown to her her heart started to dance seeing him in front of her… Suddenly she heard some weird sound like “DHAK DHAK… DHAK DHAK…” She got confused hearing the sound…

“Arnav ji, aap ne kuch suna??” She asked surprisingly… “Kya??” asked Arnav in confusion forgetting their position… khushi too forgot the position… She felt to stay here for the eternity…. She felt safe… “Some weird sound..” She informed… Arnav got more confused and shaked his head as ‘no’… Suddenly khushi became conscious of the surrounding and spoke up, “Wo…” In reply Arnav raised his one eyebrow with a questioning look.. She tried to stand properly which made Arnav realized their position and he made her stand properly… She was still confused about the sound she heard but thought to kppe silent…

Both became embarrassed… To ease the situation Arnav spoke up, “Chale???” “Ji..” she too agreed…

*****

Both were in Arnav’s car.. Though Khushi wanted to go by herself but Arnav insisted her to drop and she too could not resists… So she was going to her home by Arnav’s car… The car was occupied with a awkward silent… Khushi being a bubbly girl couldnot stand the silent for long time… “Sir what you decided about the cultural event??? ” She started… “Not yet decided Khushi… Do you have any thought in your mind?” He asked…  “Ummm…. I think we should give preference to student’s ideas…” She suggested after thinking for a while…

“Yeah… I you are right.... As Lavanya suggested there will be singing competition… Is that okay with you? ” He asked… “Yeah sure…” Khushi said delightedly.. “I’ll talk with the students today in college and later will let you know…” She told… “Yeah.. Okay…” he said…

“Stoooooppppp” Khushi suddenly shouted….. “What happened???” He asked shocking and looked at Khushi with wide eyed and stopped the car with a sudden halts and found that she was looked at the outside of the window…. Her followed her eyes and found that she was looking at the nursery where some flowers blossomed… As soon as the car stopped Khushi started to rush towards the nursery…

“What the….” Was the only word that Arnav could utter in that very moment…. He too went behind her almost running…

In the nursery….

“Arre, Khushi bitiya…. Aap aa gaye…” The elderly gardener greeted her… “Namaste maasi ji..” she greeted her back… “ye lijiye bitiya aapka phool…” the elderly woman said while gave her a bunch of white roses and a bunch of white dahlia… “Khushi…..” Arnav came there and was surprised seeing that she acted crazily just for the flowers…