chapter-18

Written by me....

No proof read guys, plz ignore the mistakes. :)

**********

(next day morning)

Arnav opened his eyes due to sun light and wake up stretching his hands…!! There is a smile on his lips and today he is sooooo eager to see his khushi’s reaction….!! “by now she must have realized her feelings…”he thought with a fresh smile, he went towards washroom to fresh up…!!

******************

(in khushi’s room)

The cloths from her wardrobe are laid on her bed and she is biting her nails while running her gaze on all the clothes…!! Its been one hour since she thought to have bath but she is unable to select which dress to wear…!! Casually she never bother about her dress sense and she used to wear whatever dress she got first when she open her wardrobe daily…!! But today, she wants to look as much beautiful as she can…!! And here the first step for that is to select a nice dress which suits her much…!! She wondered about the change of her own mind…!!  Finally after lot of struggle, she selected a black anarkali dress with silver and golden color broad border and netted hands…!! Taking that dress with her, she went to washroom to have fresh bath…!!

After some time, she came out of washroom drying her hair with towel….!! At the same time garima came to her room…!!

Garima: arey khushi….u look beautiful….!! (she complimented for which khushi gave a satisfied smile) khushi I wanna talk to u about that alliance about which I had told u that day…!!(garima said straightly without wasting time)

“watttttttt?!!!!!!!!!!” exclaimed khushi…! She didn’t expect that that alliance is still behind her…!! for some seconds, she thought “by deciding to propose to arnav about her feelings, is she cheating her parents??!” but destiny didn’t allow her to think further as it has its own plans so diverted her mind with her mother’s words…!!

“khushi….ur’s and that guy’s kundalies also got match and they wants to do engagement soon…and bhuaji’s health too not good so me and papa too wants to do ur marriage soon…wat say???”she asked casually….!!

“maaaa….!!!!”khushi just rolled her eyes and as by then she got ready, she bid good bye to her mom saying that they can discuss this matter later…!! She is eager to see arnav so started to college little bit early…! Also she is little nervous too…!! She started from home to go to college….!! Garima and khushal both giggled seeing their daughter to leave for college this much early…!!

“aapne dekha khushal ji?? How khushi is eager to go to clg today???”garima asked her husband….!!

“ha rima…I think she is leaving early to see arnav beta” khushal said with giggle….!!

“ha me too thinking same….yesterday I saw restlessness in her eyes when she came to know that arnav is going to engaged”garima spoke out giggling…!!